Why God Why

FYIFYI 15 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Scroll down the page.....you will know when you see ithttp://www.skratchworx.com/news/comments.php4?id=253

Comments

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

insert caption here

• DenmarkVZDenmarkVZ 397 Posts
    insert caption here

"These damn kids today don't know shit about phallic sybolism."

"Will I ever be able to stop turning over in my grave?"

• FYIFYI 15 Posts
    The turntable guitar makes the keytar seem like a COOL alternative

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

insert caption here

That's AWESOME.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Scroll down the page.....you will know when you see it
    Cot Damn, you weren't fucking joking about that!

It's the expression on dudes face that kills it for me - He's all like "what, I'm playing my guitar turntable again, what's the big deal?"

• What the hell kind of record is that? It dont look like 12". Maybe a 10 with a 45 hole in the middle??

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Coincidence that this shit is german (.de)?

Ich don't think so.

-e

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    What the hell kind of record is that? It dont look like 12". Maybe a 10 with a 45 hole in the middle??

Somebody in another thread said they have 10" platters. That's what I don't get... what in the good goddamn fucking hell are you going to play on a 10" platter. If it's any good it's probably one of those $500 jazz records which I wouldn't put on that thing, and if it's not good... well... who wants to dance around with some 1950s big band 78.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I think it's one of those things where the vinyl is just used for scratching an MP3... I could be wrong about that, though.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts
    also see

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=309288&page=4&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=7&fpart=1

and i'm pretty sure i read somewhere that it didn't play actual records.

hi jonny!