The Meters at rozy's

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
whoa , has anyone else seen this on ebay? I guess its some special fanclub thing. I've never seen it or heard mention of it before. I'm curious to how much it will end up going for.

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I think one was up maybe last year. Sold fer a bundle, I think.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Just noticed this one on posike, went for $233.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I wonder how it is?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    whoa , has anyone else seen this on ebay? I guess its some special fanclub thing. I've never seen it or heard mention of it before. I'm curious to how much it will end up going for.

this album is technically a bootleg. It's a live recording from a show from the mid 70's (I Think)

From what I've heard its more a case of its value = raerity. The sound quality is not supposed to be the best.

Who here had theat live Donny Hathaway from the astrodome? whoever that was needs to post audio like STAT

• A good friend of mine down here has it. It's sold for higher than 200 in the past for sure. It's just one of those mythical things. He played it for me... it does have a monster break on it. Sound quality isn't great. Also thought it was later than the mid-70s, but I don't know for sure.

• This is a solid $200-250 record and has been for years. Obscurity more than anything.

• i listened once and was not impressed. low low sound quality and i dont remeber a break on there? peace, stein. . .

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

Donny Hathaway from the astrodome?

That sounds raw. Plaese post or send to my home.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Donny Hathaway from the astrodome?

That sounds raw. Plaese post or send to my home.

sayin. I thnk maybe it was flatblackplastic or someone in texas that had this. This shit needs to be posted on this website and available for free download so I can feel like a natural woman again

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Finally a moder avatar that doesn't hurt my eyes, nice one Adam.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Who here had theat live Donny Hathaway from the astrodome? whoever that was needs to have a date with my Paypal account[/b]

• i listened once and was not impressed. low low sound quality and i dont remeber a break on there? peace, stein. . .

My friend cued it up to a big fire-eater style break. But it was very low quality however and wasn't uhm.... "sampler food". It's cool but compared to their first 4 albums it doesn't even compare.