You'll walk over, but you're limpin' back (NRR)

waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
edited March 2011 in Strut Central

Comments

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    dude got his...good for him! dude just picked him up and threw him over his shoulder like a rag...

:sonned:

lol

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Yeah, you ain't syling on shit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The worse look was the kids buddy who tried to get some afterwards. Punk shit.

And big red just walked away.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    The sad thing is that Casey had been bullied nearly everyday at school
    Quote from newspaper.

Casey's father said yesterday his son had been the victim of bullying for several years and feared for his safety if he spoke about the fight.

"There'll be reprisals from other kids in the school and he still has to go to school somewhere," he said.

"He's not a violent kid, it's the first time he's lashed out and I don't want him to be victimised over that.

"He's always been taught never to hit. Apparently other people's parents don't teach their kids that."

The issue for me is most importantly duty of care for the school but I also dont know if his fathers advice to turn the other cheek has really helped Casey. With his size and weight and a bit of training a few good bully beatdowns earlier may have saved him from the ongoing torment. I abhor violence but as a trained martial artist I understand the appropriate use of violence.

Funny thing is I ran into a guy who went to the same primary school as me 30 years ago and he remembered I gave the schools biggest bully a blood nose. I was 2 years younger than him and it was a perfectly executed punch to the face. Trouble was he was twice my size and I was smart enough to get away after my shot. Gave me a rep at school though so i had many peaceful years.

The bullys mom wants an apology (from Newspaper)
    The emotional mother of Ritchard Gale, Tina, told the Seven Network last night that she and her family have been victimised by the footage, which has spread worldwide. She also demanded an apology from the victim.

???We don???t need this posted everywhere,??? she said. ???I would like him to apologise.???

She said she was ???shocked??? at her son???s behaviour, but did not think he deserved to be bodyslammed by Year 10 student Casey Heynes at Chifley College???s Dunheved Campus, St Marys.

???I was actually shocked because I always brought my three children up to walk away from fights,??? she said.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    With a video this viral, I've been waiting for the backstory to emerge, although it's pretty easy to tell that Casey has been bullied for a while. Otherwise, that scrawny shit Richard wouldn't have felt so at ease tormenting someone who is at least twice his size. I think it sucks for any kid to get bullied, but seeing that skinny prick limping around is hilarious to me. He thought he had an easy mark and he got served. I hope he becomes the laughing stock of the school. It's what he has coming to him.

• DJ_WubWubDJ_WubWub 874 Posts
    They had the little pricks home phone number on Facebook page for a while. The kid will live on forever as the bully that got slammed. Just lucky Casey didn't slam him head first.

But you should know how to throw down when you need to.i hope Casey gets some martial arts training sheds a a few kilos and gets himself right. I am sure there is an outpouring of support on the interwebs for him

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    Little Shitchard's mom sounds a class act. If my parents had seen me bullying, they would be having a go at me, not demanding a f*cking apology from the gentle giant.

Scum.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    yeha for real!!! go big kid go!!!
    when i have kids im going to get them martial arts training and instruct them to annihilate schoolyard bullies.