:get_on_my_level:

dude is :killin_it:

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    :get_on_my_level:

dude is :killin_it:

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Are we talking about him getting high and calling Alex Jones? If not, we should. Because the mere statement "Charlie Sheen got high and called Alex Jones" implies (and delivers) massive amounts of hilarity.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    Anyone ever see The Boys Next Door? That shit is fusked up. I had a friend in high school who loved that movie. It sort of worried me.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    his open letter yesterday was epic:

Charlie Sheen RAGES in Open Letter
    2/24/2011 6:25 PM PST by TMZ Staff

Charlie Sheen just wrote a sternly worded open letter -- which he's given to TMZ -- addressing the decision to shut down the production of "Two and a Half Men" for the rest of the season.

The letter reads:

What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together...

Charlie Sheen

• is out of a job.....

good for him, he called their bluff and guess what...CBS wasnt bluffing and pulled the show, done and dusted!

Sheen appeared to challenge producers to take action earlier Thursday when he was a guest on "The Alex Jones Radio Show."

"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show and all that, so I'm just sort of seeing if they're telling the truth or not," Sheen told Jones.

Sheen said if the show was canceled, he would "go make movies with superstars instead of working with idiots."

The actor also had unkind words for show co-creator Chuck Lorre.

A short time after the cancellation was announced, Sheen sent a written statement to celebrity news website TMZ.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    mylatency said:
    I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon.

:pasue:

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    mylatency said:
    little maggot can't handle my power

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    isn't he a regular caller to Alex Jones on some 9/11 truther BS?

maybe we could get some 'Shied crossover here

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Who the fuck watched this show for close to a decade????

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    batmon said:

mylatency

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    batmon said:

I was just thinking the same damn thing.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Never heard of the show until he went off the deep end.

Then I found out it was the #1 show. Never heard it mentioned when people were talking about best or favorite shows.

Sounds like he is doing well with his recovery.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I dont get it.

As corny as some of the shows yall rep in here not ONCE have i ever seen this listed at SS, over heard fokks at a bar talmbout it, seen any cross-references by other mediums......NOTHING and it was the Number ONE "REGULAR" TV show in this bitch.

• elise said:
    mylatency said:
    I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon.

:pasue:

This was my favorite part too. We should all fear Sheen's octagon.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    He was great in Men at Work.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Soulhawk said:
    isn't he a regular caller to Alex Jones on some 9/11 truther BS?

maybe we could get some 'Shied crossover here

Not if you are going to phrase it like that.

• charles is the truth...

red dawn, ferris buellers day off, platoon, wall street, lucas, young guns, major league, men at work, hot shots, loaded weapon, money talks, being john malkovich, all dogs go to heaven 2

• Options
    A shit actor on a shit show goes batshit and gets shitcanned.

Shit.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    RAJ said:

and Hot Shots.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    he's old school hollywood. it's great. dudes a rockstar.

• cookbook said:
    charles is the truth...

red dawn, ferris buellers day off, platoon, wall street, lucas, young guns, major league, men at work, hot shots, loaded weapon, money talks, being john malkovich, all dogs go to heaven 2

THE CHASE ftw

• cookbook said:
    charles is the truth...

You forgot Hot Shots, Part Deux! and my personal favorite.

It helped that I had a huge crush on Kristy Swanson for a time.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Breez said:
    RAJ said:

and Hot Shots.

...and real life. It's a nice change of pace to have a celebrity who not only acknowledges that he spends a lot of his free time freaking out with coke and hookers, but actually makes it a point of pride and a source of amusement. A tip of the cap to you, you mischievous rapscallion!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Seriously, are people really shocked that dude snorts coke and porks hookers?

Oh yeah, that's right..."America leads the world in shocks".

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I'm not sure America is in shock. But it's so out in the open. that is pretty wild. He's on a number one prime time TV show.

Touch my children and I would eat your hands off your frikkin??? arms.

• SWAG SWAG SWAG!!!
    CHARLIE SHEEN IS SWAGGED THE FUCK OUT!

The only thing I'm addicted to right now is winning.

• show's already in syndication making crazy money and he tells the producer to go fuck himself. he should quit and laugh at them.

CHARLIE SHEEN WINS