New L-Dula/DJ Phil Modern Soul Mix CD

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited April 2005 in Strut Central
Just got the new L-Dula/DJ Phil modern soul mix cd in the mail, "Soul Glo." This shit is EXTRA BANANAS! Big Chan loves modern soul. Lots of joints I've never heard before. These folls even put the Diane Tell joint on here, stoopid. This will be in the car for the work commute for the rest of the week.Big up L and Designated Hittaz crew! San Diego got them records.

Comments

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    YEAH!!!! Some of the baddest mofos out there on that rare groove mix shiznit. I NEED THAT, SON

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    how can I be down?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    how can I be down?

Damn I seen both those folls this month out in the real world this month and neither of them mentioned it to me!

Braeking news: Phil is working on his side and what you're listening to is L-Dula's

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    This dude is going to hook up out of towners before hooking up the locals???Bastard! Hook a dude up... L if your out their you need to hook me up this weekend fo sho! Better yet when you and Phil is done you should post them joints, fo real BURB! Don't hold it back, Papy!!!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yo, this sh*t is CRAAAAAAAAAZEE!!!!! All y'all Modern soul folls better hop on this as soon as it hits the market, fo' real. All I have right now is the L-Dula disc, but if the DJ Phil side is anything like this then be prepared for major

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Lakan, you're funny when you are talking to yourself.

This mix is nice, Young Baller will be all over this one.

I took a nap listening to it but had my facemelted when I drove down the freeway with it blasting.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Lakan, you're funny when you are talking to yourself.

This mix is nice, Young Baller will be all over this one.

I admit it...I'm Lakan

and yes II do needs me a copy of this. I hate ordering shit online, is this gonna be at Fatbeats?

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    Just got the new L-Dula/DJ Phil modern soul mix cd in the mail, "Soul Glo."

are these dj's from us? overseas? whaz up...

• Just got the new L-Dula/DJ Phil modern soul mix cd in the mail, "Soul Glo."

are these dj's from us? overseas? whaz up...

San Diego.....