SON OF BAZERK...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
... aka one of the best fucking groups of all time is performing tomorrow in BK. I'm sooooo fucking hyped for this shit.

Comments

• thats tight

WHAT YOU DRINKIN ON THO

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Wish I could see them!!!!!!

Best rap music video of the year.............

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    N-41

• Wells banana bread beer hole I make pomegranate jelly.
    SET PECTIN SET

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    awesome would love to see that!, was just discussing them earlier this week, arent they touring with LONS or something?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    batmon said:
    N-41

FUCK YES. THAT IS WHAT IS ON RIGHT NOW SON.

AND FOR THE RECORD I'M DRINKING VIOGNIER. VERY SOPHISTICATED, BUT ALSO HARDCORE...

ARE YOU WITH ME?

• Don't let gran daddy hit you wid a lead pipe tommorrow

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    The question is:

Is the group itself good or were they a Bomb Squad project?

• @Batmon: Absolutely. Their new project Well Thawed Out kicks just as hard as the old stuff. (See: )
    Their live show is well-oiled and second to none. Johnny Juice (a Bomb Squad alum himself) is the maestro of the reformed group and works them like JB did the JBs. Their rehearsals are like that of a band, not a lazy hip-hop group.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    batmon said:
    The question is:

The latter. Even the handful of cuts in circulation from their unreleased 1994 album show that they had plenty of personality. The new record's really good as well - not as iconoclastic as Bazerk Bazerk Bazerk, of course, but then very little is.

• Big_Chan said:
    Wish I could see them!!!!!!

Best rap music video of the year.............

awesome, youd almost think it was supreme on the tables making a cameo.

• So glad these guys are back on the scene with the same raw sound y todo! What could be betta bitch?!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    batmon said:
    The question is:

The latter. Even the handful of cuts in circulation from their unreleased 1994 album show that they had plenty of personality. The new record's really good as well - not as iconoclastic as Bazerk Bazerk Bazerk, of course, but then very little is.

The cut where they're rapping over "Vitamin C" is fantastic. This is my favorite rap album of the year, fuck a Kanye.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    batmon said:
    The question is:

Why do I keep saying "the latter" when I mean "the former"? I've been doing this shit in real life as well.

• how was the show? any video?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Fucking PHENOMENAL live show. I was fucking floored... One of the best live rap shows I've seen in so long (if you can call it a rap show cause it kind of isn't.)

This is SOB I'm talking about here.