I love this album

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited December 2010 in Strut Central
Definitely top 5 "disco" LPs of all time for me (and that includes the usual suspects of "Off The Wall" and shit.)

Okay that's all - as you were.

Comments

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Word. Such a cool album. Hard to even call it simply a disco record, even though it helped shape the sound and feel of that era.

• YO!!!!! hahaaaa cos, i listened to that whole thing twice with a girlfriend two nights ago while we drank a bottle of asti to celebrate a raise she got. So doooooooooooppe! funny you mention it cause i hadnt listened to it in years prior to wednesday

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That album is its own animal.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    batmon said:
    That album is its own animal.
    For sure. Goes To Washington is the secret weapon, though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Really good dance/disco. The followup was

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I don't have "Meets Mr. Pennett" or "Goes To Washington" but I would love to get them... ;)

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I met one of the primary dudes who worked on that album; he happened to be at the same Thai restaurant I was eating it. Random but cool.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    Yo Cosmo, whats up man from the Tdot! Been a while.

Just curious what other albums are among your top 5.
    Other's input appreciated as well, I haven't had much exposure to Disco LPs that are quality all the way through and would love to give them a listen.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Cos,

Yes, I totally love that joint. It's very unique and enjoyable.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• I just picked this up not long ago, a great, entertaining dollar bin find. Giving it another spin this morning.