Rap aint dead...

1101112131416»

Comments

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    busboy afterparty

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

• i would have to say I am not feeling this song or the artist basically for the same reasons some others have expressed. when i was doing my thing at fat beats back in the days, I was offered plenty of overseas hip-hop to distribute. I gotta say I passed on 95% of it because for most american hip-hop cats (in my opinion) it was hard to get over the accent. Now I did take in a few joints from other countries like the Creators and what they were producing, MarK B and Blade,Tommy Tee, and my homie from Denmark Typhoon who was producing a lot shit too that I took in. You notice most of the stuff I took in was producer driven and I believed back then ( still do) that the music from overseas was becoming much better. Frankly, I am not feeling a lot of the accents coming from wherever. Like someone else said, it is really hard to get past certain accents! This is not ignorance or hate just my opinion.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    oh man thank you for bumping; had forgotten about this one hahahaha.

• Exhausting read...

Im sorry but there is ALOT of quality Australian HipHop

& yep i did just sign up to post these...

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I think it's time to kill the Internet.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    thank God that dude posted those clips. I can't believe I was blind to the greatness of Australian hip hop for so long!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bump

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bump