wow

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    pcmr said:
    wow

• Cosmo said:
    pcmr said:
    wow

"did the camera catch that?" classy!

i'm assuming diddy wasn't in the room for this because he was walking around eating ice cream and waving money in the air.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    LOL...took her a minute to notice.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    unnappy headed hoe

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    no game

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    A long time ago at this club in Richmond, I was on stage DJing, and the girl bartending, who had long thick curly black hair, took a little break and smiled at me while she rested her head in her hands. i guess there was a candle next to her, and i watched a HUGE flame come up behind her head. similar to that video but much more intense. I jumped off the stage, dove over the bar and tackled her. She looked totally terrified as did the patrons. Everyone thought i just randomly assaulted her until the stench of burning hair hit the rest of the room. i saw her the a couple days after and she had a short hair cut.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I once burned off the lashes on one of my own eyes being super doo doo dumb and trying to smoke a joint rolled in loose leaf paper. I at least tried to soften the paper first by crumpling it up over and over again...but still it of course flared up on me once I took about my second puff.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    i watched a HUGE flame come up behind her head. similar to that video but much more intense. I jumped off the stage, dove over the bar and tackled her. She looked totally terrified as did the patrons. Everyone thought i just randomly assaulted her until the stench of burning hair hit the rest of the room.

I'm sure there's a "no delay" joke in there somewhere.

• whats that smell?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    I once burned off the lashes on one of my own eyes being super doo doo dumb and trying to smoke a joint rolled in loose leaf paper. I at least tried to soften the paper first by crumpling it up over and over again...but still it of course flared up on me once I took about my second puff.

I similarly scorched the lashes on one of my eyes trying to light a smoke in a cab on the way from San Francisco back to Oakland. I asked the cabbie for a light, and he passed me a lighter, neglecting to mention that it was a freakin' crack lighter--one of those joints that shoots up a six-inch flame. I had sort of cocked my head to the side, leaning away from the open window, flicked the lighter, and woooooosh!

• RELEASE PARTY ROSE PETAL BATHTUB TOSSER = WEED CARRIER FOR 2011