Please school me on 50 Cent, G-Unit, Eminem, M.O.P

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
What is the origin of the Game-50 Cent beef?So Game has beef with 50, but is he still down with Dre? Eminem?Are Mobb Deep and MOP now part of G-Unit?What is up with this shit?!?!?! Help me; I am losing big sleep over this.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

• damn that's taking it back to when it all started!

out on the oregon trail...50 Cent had to stop hunting because he needed to fix his axel, cause it broke, when The Game rolled up on his wagon all like whuts really good?!?!

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Thank you.

--------

damn that's taking it back to when it all started!

out on the oregon trail...50 Cent had to stop hunting because he needed to fix his axel, cause it broke, when The Game rolled up on his wagon all like whuts really good?!?!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    1) It's not exaclty clear what the 50/Game beef is really about. Game says it's because he didn't want to have beef with Jada and Fat Joe, so 50 kicked him out for being disloyal. 50 claims it's because The Game wasn't giving him any credit for the success of "The Documentary." Frankly, 50's an ass but The Game is acting pretty stupid right now. Though, if he needs a new home...

Dipset + The Game. Just think about that.

2) Game is still down with Dre apparently. Don't know about Eminem but considering that Em and Dre are higher up on the Interscope chain, they're not obligated to adopt 50's beefs.

3) Yes, Mobb Deep and 50 both signed to G-Unit. There's a rumor that Ma$e might too.

Rappers are outta control.

What is the origin of the Game-50 Cent beef?

So Game has beef with 50, but is he still down with Dre? Eminem?

Are Mobb Deep and MOP now part of G-Unit?

What is up with this shit?!?!?! Help me; I am losing big sleep over this.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

No.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    The Game needs to head back to the wagon, since he can only carry 200 of the 2000 lbs of beef he has accumulated.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

You shot a buffalo and a rabbit for 992 pounds of meat. you could only carry 100 pounds back to the wagon. Fuck that shit. Isiah's got dyssentary.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    The Game needs to head back to the wagon, since he can only carry 200 of the 2000 lbs of beef he has accumulated.

You shot a buffalo and a rabbit for 992 pounds of meat. you could only carry 100 pounds back to the wagon. Fuck that shit. Isiah's got dyssentary.

Oh fuck me.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    "peperony and chease" -- very location worthy.

No.

Dipset needs the Game like Isiah needs dysentary.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Real headz wanna know: Would F-Ferarri caulk the wagon and float across, ford the river, or pay for a ferry?

Just think about it...

Real headz wanna know: Would F-Ferarri caulk the wagon and float across, ford the river, or pay for a ferry?

Just think about it...

I don't know who F. Ferrari is, but caulking the wagon and floating it across takes a lot of time and you still have no guarantee it won't float downriver. Fording the river is a ridiculous suggestion, because if it weren't deep it wouldn't be a river. A real will just pay the damn ferry fee.

That's why I'm always the banker, bitch.

"Up in this muthafucka pervin"

"blitzed out my wits"

"Muthafuckas in this muthafucka on stomp status"

"got your homie sprung on that Gorilla Milk"

"Hit y'all upside down left-handed"

"Burpin, slurpin..."

"pissin on my socks"

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Re: F-Ferrari

50 Cent aka Ferrari aka F-50.

I'd always ford the river, unless conditions didn't warrant. Pictured below is someone unwilling to live their pixelated life on the edge.

What were the perks to being an occupation other than the banker? What's the point of being those others if you can't be strapped through the canvas?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    crap, crap, crap, crap except for a song or two

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Thanks, O.

Now as for this:

I don't see any need. Dre and Game should continue the fire. Game is a serious rhyming talent. Fifty is the one that needs to get lost. He sucks.

Thanks, O.

Now as for this:

I don't see any need. Dre and Game should continue the fire. Game is a serious rhyming talent. Fifty is the one that needs to get lost. He sucks.

I don't know about his "serious rhyming talent." I think he's got one more OK album in him before he starts to stink like a hirsute phish groupie.

Dipset, on the other hand, isn't going anywhere.

All I'm sayin' is Dre + Ras Kass =

Somebody make an album happen. Please.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

Ugh, and people think Dipset + Game is a bad idea? People need to snuff that candle they've been burning for Ras.

• I don't see any need. Dre and Game should continue the fire. Game is a serious rhyming talent. Fifty is the one that needs to get lost. He sucks.

This is why people on soulstrut should never talk about hip-hop. Ever.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    This thread is why people on soulstrut should talk more about Oregon Trail.
    criminally slept on.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    This thread is why people on soulstrut should talk more about Oregon Trail.
    criminally slept on.

Shit, I remember the TXT only version wayyyyy back.

SOLID

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts

I would like to see this too... Ras Kass is one of my favorites.

And the only reason 50/game/eminem are all dealing with each other is because they are label mates. Its just like the Rocafella crew, just more transparent. People are either on the G-Unit side or the Game side... Niether one is really doing anything that I am that amazwed by these days. THe production theya re getting is dope, but as far as Game, 50, Lloyd Banks, Eminem, Tony yayo... umm I have bought their albums, kept the 2-3 tracks that are worth it (if that) and resold each one...

People need to snuff that candle they've been burning for Dipset[/b] .

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    THE DOCUMENTARY is a good album, and also the greatest smoke & mirrors stunt pulled in recent memory... Game is so devoid of talent and charisma, were it not for the money machine that went into the production and promotion nobody would have gave a damn

It boggles my mind how 50 can glide on the success of these 'babysoft' singles he's been shitting out... dude still has songs here and there though...

I'd imagine Mobb and MOP will strengthen future GUnit output however...

And I tend to think that the Game/Fiddy beef is actually real that its due to 50's jealously over Game's success

People need to snuff that candle they've been burning for Dipset[/b] .

Idiom check! No one's burning a candle for Dipset.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Game is so devoid of talent and charisma

But, according to Rolling Stone, he has multiple gunshot wounds.

Game is so devoid of talent and charisma

But, according to Rolling Stone, he has multiple gunshot wounds.

But he was only shot 5 times compared to 50's 9 times.