how y'all doin

amphibiousamphibious 147 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Registered a little ways back but never said what up.

Know some of y'all in the real world and some from internet world, and most from neither.

I do lot's of edits and production as whiskey barons., dj as part of flavorheard.

Got love for all types of music and I'm blessed to now be spending my life playing, making, and collecting it.

Other loves include food, bourbon, and theoretical physics.

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Wuddup homie?!! Welcome aboard.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Whattup dog?

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    welcome, keen to hear some of your work!

• here's a funny looking page with a grip of edits you can have at;

http://www.flavorheard.com/whiskey-barons/

anyones with a player you can download

• Glad your here! Enjoy the ride!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Welcome aboard the 'Strut space vessel, Amphibious. I hope you find this place as fun, interesting, informative, and sometimes, downright crazy as I have.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I fully endorse the Whiskey Barons work. You should all go check out their tunage.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    Hey man, really like the edits....any chance you guys are going to press any of those up?

On the bourbon tip, I have been really into this one lately....for the price point, its a good buy:

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Welcome to the cheerful insanity that is Soul Strut.

• Yo thanks Cosmo!!

And facesd, not pressing any of those up but we did do a 12 last year with some more heavily done up Latin / calypso remixes. There's also a new 12" coming in just a few weeks of Latin / reggae / disco / house type jams on BSTRDBOOTS.

Buffalo trace is dope! I love bulleit for a reasonable bottle too

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    What up, money? Long time, no see.

• my dude right here.... great taste in music and hes helped me a bunch, as hes a master of the program logic, (my protools isnt always the move) infact were cutting live bass tonight.

we also have started a project called : orquestra frijoles.

aside from those who responded, i wouldnt expect much round these parts tho...

hi cosmo.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    welcome!
    Your edits are great Any chance for a download?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    'Sup, Amp Live. I like your edits.

• ay kon! thanks homie
    --- y'all should certainly be excited about all the shit this man is set to unleash in the future

what up enki!

glad you guys like those edits, most of them are downloadable, just right click or ctrl-click on the title and "save as"

thanks for the warm welcome y'all

• RAW_HAMBURGER said:

aside from those who responded, i wouldnt expect much round these parts tho....

yeah fuck all these losers i'm socializing w/... ::eyeroll::