• phatmoneysack said:

I've had this one on repeat. Love this.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

It's like being 5 years old again.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    This shit just made my day.. so awsm.

The father-and-son team from Brooklyn managed to send their homemade spacecraft up nearly 19 miles, high into the stratosphere, bringing back perhaps the most impressive amateur space footage ever. The duo housed the video camera, iPhone, and GPS equipment in a specially designed insulated casing, along with some hand-warmers and a note from Max requesting its safe return from whomever may find it after making it back to solid ground. All told, father and son spent eight months preparing for their homemade journey into space, in hopes of filming "the blackness beyond our earth."

Then, one day in August, Max, his father, and his friend Miles Horner headed out to a nearby park to see their dreams realized. After attaching their equipment to a 19-inch weather balloon and switching on the camera, they watched as their simple craft disappeared high into the sky.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Ever wondered what it's like to get 'raped' by a rare bird??

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I would like to have read the arrest report for this one.

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    ////That shit is nuts////

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    damn this looks like so much fun.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Baracka Flacka

• mickalphabetmickalphabet deep inna majestic segue 374 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Meanwhile in Russian

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

• Okem said:
    Meanwhile in Russian

holy shit

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    Okem said:
    Meanwhile in Russian

crazy

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    DOR said:

Is this guy also on SoulStrut? "You sons of bitches..." at the end. Beautiful.
    But on a more serious note, I think that Francis A. Paulson puts forward a persuasive argument in favour of maintaining anonymity on the Strut. Either that, or Raj needs to send out chewable pacifiers with membership.

I know I am pulling a latte pass on this one, but it is SO ridiculous and amazing at the same time! I missed you Soul Strut.

:hi:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    elise said:
    Duderonomy said:
    DOR said:

Is this guy also on SoulStrut? "You sons of bitches..." at the end. Beautiful.
    But on a more serious note, I think that Francis A. Paulson puts forward a persuasive argument in favour of maintaining anonymity on the Strut. Either that, or Raj needs to send out chewable pacifiers with membership.

I know I am pulling a latte pass on this one, but it is SO ridiculous and amazing at the same time! I missed you Soul Strut.

:hi:

Francis >>>> MBDTF

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I just can't get enough of Francis.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

Srsly tho...Martin gets huge props for being like "I'm sorry I fucked up the roof, I'll pay for it and I don't want to ruin the party".....buthedidtotallyruinthatparty...

• LapurLapur 60 Posts

Merry Christmas y'all

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts