Why is Roy Marble still here?

djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
sayin'

Comments

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    sayin'

I defend RoyMarble's right to be a fucktard.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    will this be determined by a "special friends" vote ?

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

can I get a breakdown of which states hold the most special friends votes? I think the east coast might have an unfair advantage.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    sayin'

So would I, if he hadn't inundated the board with ironic racism. I don't have a problem with people posting while drunk and/or high, as long as they're not acting like 12-year-olds.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Whu Happen?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

can I get a breakdown of which states hold the most special friends votes? I think the east coast might have an unfair advantage.

don't sleep on Illinois...they roll deep

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    sayin'

I agree banning is unnecessary.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    I don't give a shit if fool is banned or not, but what he did last night was the equivalent of a child throwing a tantrum when they weren't given a toy or whatever.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hcrink, I made the mistake of saying team names like Redskins and Braves didn't bother me. Now I'm tremendously hated by all the bleeding heart liberals 'round here.
    No, you did that and you spammed every thread you could find after that with your "ironic" racism.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hcrink, I made the mistake of saying team names like Redskins and Braves didn't bother me. Now I'm tremendously hated by all the bleeding heart liberals 'round here.
    No, you did that and you spammed every thread you could find after that with your "ironic" racism.

You all were on my case long before my "spamming", mind you.

And what does that have to do with you derailing threads randomly? I don't really care too much about the initial matter, but you can contain your idiocy to one thread, you know?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    you can contain your idiocy to one thread, you know?

this screams location!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

And what does that have to do with you derailing threads randomly? I don't really care too much about the initial matter, but you can contain your idiocy to one thread, you know?

I just wanted to rattle your cage. In this I succeeded. Maybe a little too much. Where I failed was realizing how sensitive some of you are. My apologies. Can we get a group hug?

Didn't think so...
    Notice how I mentioned that I do not care about the initial issue at all and I only have one post in that thread clarifying something. I took issue to you spamming several threads with your bullshit. If my "cage" has been "rattled", it has been due to you posting several unfunny, "ironic", racist comments in threads that had nothing to do with your idiocy that could have been contained in the "Redskins" thread.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Ya'll

check yourself.

What the hell is ironic racism anyway?

for your own use:

Indian hip hop is non-existent for one reason and one reason only. They can't do anything except drink themselves silly and make ghetto ass jewelry.

that's just one of the many examples. and none of them are remotely appropriate.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    roy marble you're a worthless piece of shit. i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

get your last post in cause you're out of here

RoyMarble

9.99 jawn

Reged: 11/20/04

Loc: Carver Hawkeye Arena history books

Re: suggest a name for a club night [Re: loudwizard]

#399927 - 08/07/05 04:08 AM

Indians Sell Cheap Jewelry Night.

RoyMarble

9.99 jawn

Re: attention bass players! [Re: moonhead]

#399928 - 08/07/05 04:14 AM

Don't ask an Indian. They don't know anything except how to make blankets. And drinking themselves silly.

RoyMarble

9.99 jawn

Re: revisiting some old school hip hop [Re: morocco_mole]

#399933 - 08/07/05 04:19 AM

Indian hip hop is non-existent for one reason and one reason only. They can't do anything except drink themselves silly and make ghetto ass jewelry.

Thats for Twoply.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    roy marble you're a worthless piece of shit. i wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

Don't ask an Indian. They don't know anything except how to make blankets. And drinking themselves silly.

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

Thats for Twoply.

Uh, I didn't see this before I made my last comments. Banning is in order for being a dick and an idiot.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    yea, that's pretty out of line.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Substitute any other race and you'd see people whilin' out on here.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Honestly Mr.Marble has the right to voice his views (in the team thread), but spamming un-related threads w/ BS is out of line. Dude should get the boot!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Substitute any other race and you'd see people whilin' out on here.

yup. i didn't catch it the first time around, but yea, that's wack nonetheless.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    RoyMarble just got his walking papers. Another inductee into the ss wall of shame.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    RoyMarble just got his walking papers. Another inductee into the ss wall of shame.

Thanks, Cap'n

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Damn, talk about going out in a blaze of un-glory. I thought dude was trying to rattle cages but I didn't see the aftermath when he decided to go all spoiled-baby-tantrum-like. What an immature little shit.

He's not even wall of shame material since there's nothing vaguely humorous about him that we can remember him by. Not like he deserves to be remembered.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    folks can really wile out on here. indians making cheap jewelry, where the hell did that come from? beyond offensive, it's just plain random.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    folks can really wile out on here. indians making cheap jewelry, where the hell did that come from? beyond offensive, it's just plain random.

It's just plain stupid. Perhaps Ray doesn't have all his Marbles... Get it? Ha ha ha...er, um. Never mind.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

RoyMarble
    9.99 jawn

Thats for Twoply.

All this shit above is weak - that whole "I'm just rattling cages" thing is for chumps. Lame.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

It's just plain stupid. Perhaps Ray doesn't have all his Marbles... Get it? Ha ha ha...er, um. Never mind.

since this whole thing apparently started w/ a debate on the offensiveness of team names like the Redskins and the Braves, may i just say that the Washington Mystics is an incredibly dumb name for a team (WNBA).

(please don't ban me)

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

since this whole thing apparently started w/ a debate on the offensiveness of team names like the Redskins and the Braves, may i just say that the Washington Mystics is an incredibly dumb name for a team (WNBA).

(please don't ban me)

I think it was an attempt to attach to the Wizards....is a Mystic a feminine term for a Wizard? Am I banned?

I think the Washington Tasers would have been a nice nod to the Bullets of yesteryear. The Washington Pepperspray also has a nice ring to it.

• was this THE roy marble, by the way? former iowa hawkeyes basketball player from, i think, flint, michigan?