Sayin.I dont want no Tiny Kisses.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    GET OFF THE BOZACK!

• man up and say it with authority

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    don't wash yo ass

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I just don't return her calls and shit...

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Insist on sex only. No miscellaneous talking.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    "Im havin a flare up, goddamn genital warts, I'll holluer when the shit goes in remission baby"

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    How I do. (I'm in green.)

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    don't wash yo ass

Ill try this.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Lucious,

In my experience, I have had to say "no" rather abruptly and bluntly. The main reason is that some women tend to idealize the notion of a "relationship" and see what they want to see, as opposed to hearing what you say. Me saying "I don't want a serious relationship with anyone right now" registered as "he'll change his mind when I whip that 'thang' on him." After the deed was done, they get all possessive and shit despite my earlier statement that I didn't want any commitments. In my opinion what really happens is a disconnect such that (some) women don't realize that a man can sleep with them sans a deeper emotional connection. Doing so feeds the belief that he really wants something serious with her. Looking back, quite honestly, I should've never traveled that road, but my awareness of the tendency didn't come until I was older and done with playing the field.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    ^^ always so earnest!

• TomOTomO 169 Posts
    Show them your record collection?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

This makes me uncomfortable... I really don't want to read you dudes' private texts.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Stacks cracks me up. i dont know if he's serious or maybe just a little tongue in cheek, but his whole posting style is a riot! classy and honest.

Would it make you feel better if I hadn't covered Daze' name, Jonny?

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    It's just TMI dude!

I mean I'm trying to shake the imagery of you playing in MURS' unidread over here.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    [Hence the night ending.]

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    don't wash yo ass

What if I'm tryin' to say "Maybe"??

Wash ass yes?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Wait, no worries. I'm watching Sleepless in Seattle on Diva.

I think I got this shit figured out

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Would it make you feel better if I hadn't covered Daze' name, Jonny?

don't lie, you covered the name cause she's prolly like 17

It's just TMI dude!

I mean I'm trying to shake the imagery of you playing in MURS' unidread over here.

Most of these relationship threads are TMI! I bet if I wouldve typed it here it'd be no problem.

b/w

I like to dress it up. Put little t-shirts on it and buttons for eyes.

• telling a girl NO is one of the most powerful things you can do to the opposite sex.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    deep thoughts

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    telling a girl NO is one of the most powerful things you can do to the opposite sex.

...assuming you were attracted to her in the first place

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Say these 5 little words:

Do you have a brother??

She'll either leave you alone or wanna go shopping.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

This makes me uncomfortable... I really don't want to read you dudes' private texts.

Apparently Herm's approach is to be vague and somewhat incoherent.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    Ask her to set you up with one of her girlfriends. She'll realize that you see her as a friend, but that you've got your eyes set on someone else.

If you really want to push her away forever, comment on something she is insecure about. "Jeez, your elbows really do look misshapen in that sweater." This will hurt her feelings, though.

Take her to a movie she is excited to see and as soon as she starts to get into it, declare that it sucks and is a waste of your time and storm out of the theater. Make sure you're the only ride she has home so she has to follow you out and into the car. Make sure she doesn't even get the chance to refund the ticket. Egg her on when she starts screaming about wtf is going on. Brake the car really hard at all the stops. She'll f**king hate you. It worked on me. Except he still calls sometime, for some reason.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    Ask her to set you up with one of her girlfriends. She'll realize that you see her as a friend, but that you've got your eyes set on someone else.

If you really want to push her away forever, comment on something she is insecure about. "Jeez, your elbows really do look misshapen in that sweater." This will hurt her feelings, though.

Take her to a movie she is excited to see and as soon as she starts to get into it, declare that it sucks and is a waste of your time and storm out of the theater. Make sure you're the only ride she has home so she has to follow you out and into the car. Make sure she doesn't even get the chance to refund the ticket. Egg her on when she starts screaming about wtf is going on. Brake the car really hard at all the stops. She'll f**king hate you. It worked on me. Except he still calls sometime, for some reason.

No

• If you really want to push her away forever, comment on something she is insecure about. "Jeez, your elbows really do look misshapen in that sweater." This will hurt her feelings, though.

(in my Seinfeld voice) "What's the deal with elbows?!"

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts

The elbow thing is referring to an ongoing joke on Soul Strut. Every now and then there will be a thread about a female celebrity, and the straight males on this thread will scrutinize her every feature, down to the elbows. It's ironic because usually these women are beautiful, but we're to busy looking for "flaws."

And for the movie theater thing, I'm still bitter about that experience.

The elbow thing is referring to an ongoing joke on Soul Strut. Every now and then there will be a thread about a female celebrity, and the straight males on this thread will scrutinize her every feature, down to the elbows. It's ironic because usually these women are beautiful, but we're to busy looking for "flaws."

And for the movie theater thing, I'm still bitter about that experience.

Jesus, Almond! Change your number and stay far away from that dude FOREVER!