Do any Strutters Own a Safe ?

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited July 2009 in Strut Central
If so, what kind do you have ?

Comments

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Yes, although to a professional thief they would most likely crack it in 3 minutes. Still, it's fireproof for an hour which is the main reason for buying it. I think I got it from Home Depot, somewhere around $300.

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    just a small one for documents.

peace, stein. . .

• cadeauxcadeaux 208 Posts
    a small one for documents and stuff. it??s just standing around, didn??t install or fix it. I just wanted to be able to say " I better put that in the safe".

• i have one for all the paper work on our house and a couple 45's.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    we have a small one that we keep all our prescription drugs in so the little one cant get to them

random bonus beat:
    when we were in the states a couple of years ago, we always kept our passports in the safe in our hotel room. At our hotel in ny i went to grab them out and felt some thing under the passports (the safe in this room was a little over head height) i pulled out am envelope with a considerable amount of uk pounds, needless to say i did the right thing and took my girl out to a 5 star dinner in san fran (coincidentjy i proposed to her that night) and then spent the rest at groove merchant. I did consider reporting the find but it was in an unmarked envelope and doubted that it would ever see its true owner.