Bay Area! Record Related BBQ/Swap/Sale - July 18th

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited June 2009 in Announcements
Bay Area Strutters - on July 18th I'm hosting a big record sale/swap for soulstrutters/waxidermists and anyone else whose seriously interested in buying and trading good records.In the morning at around 11 AM folks are coming over to buy and trade, and then by one in the afternoon we'll try to have everything wrapped up and fire up the grill, drink, and enjoy what I'm really hoping to be a sunny Bay Area day with the rest of the non-RR folks, continuing on into whatever hour my neighbors start to yell at me in Cantonese.I've been in Brasil for the past 6 months, getting drunk and occasionally buying records, and will be back with well over 60 great, clean LPs and compactos, as well as lots of American 45s and LPs. There should be quite a few other people from "the boards" in attendance with trades on hand too. Bring your own trades, and if you're sticking around for the BBQ, bring some halfway decent beer, cause I've been drinking Skol for waaaay too long down here.If you're down, send me a PM so I can shoot you the details.-B

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    bump! get at me, I'm in S??o Paulo cleaning up buying discos pra caralho, hoping I don't go over the baggage limit.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    haha
    bohemia is the ''good'' beer

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Dude bohemia is actually pretty good. Antarctica Original is classy here. I definately dropped a few bones buying Hoegaarden at 5 reais a pop, but it was worth it.

S??o Paulo is f*cking expensive! Crazy records though, I saw copies of all kinds of grails today. O Terco's first album and shit.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    I'll try and make it through. Looking forward to having you back in the states homie!

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    S??o Paulo is f*cking expensive! Crazy records though

Tell me about it! I went a little overboard to say the least. Well worth it.

I'll be there with some t-t-trades folks so come correct.