Milk Carton/15Mins of Fame

Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
edited June 2009 in Strut Central
Lily AllenWerent you dudes biggin her up a minute ago? Dont Front.

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Lily's Dad >>>>>> Lily

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    She's still around. Her second album went straight in at No.1 over here, and I think it did quite well in the US too.

I'm not a fan, but I don't hate either. I do however have a major crush on Little Boots.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I recall dudes on here talmbout she was gonna blowup here in the States.

And i dont really see her as part of any landscape.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Lily Allen

Werent you dudes biggin her up a minute ago? Dont Front.

Nah never that. Ive been calling out this garbage since day one.

I think one of the mods was riding for it if i remember right. Maybe Danno...either way i had to G check him.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    she was on a handful of publications when that 2nd album dropped. she had window space at virgin records.

but yeah, i didn't actually hear any of her music.

• mrmatthewmrmatthew 1,575 Posts
    I never even thought about being interested in her untill i read something about her new album being co-written/produced by Greg Kurstin.
    He's the guy behind Geggy Tah (yes, you remember that song) and The Bird And The Bee.
    Now im a little curious about it.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    I swear there was a 5 pager a couple of years ago.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    For what it was, I thought the first album had its moments, and it rode a Ronson/Winehouse-fueled wave right into the tabloids and Virgin Records window space. She had a "crazy" video, where she destroyed her boyfriends vinyl. *gasp*

Someone at work had the second album and it got exactly one spin, we couldn't believe how incredibly boring it was.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    that song about the guy not being very good in bed with a cowboy themed video was amusing, but I am not into pop music that much so she is not my cup of tea

• ROD1ROD1 26 Posts
    i think she's redicously pretty, she did a pretty cool track with busta, but im not buggin out over her music at all.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    I swear there was a 5 pager a couple of years ago.

i remember seeing a video of her showing her vestigial nipple.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    that song about the guy not being very good in bed with a cowboy themed video was amusing, but I am not into pop music that much so she is not my cup of tea

Yep. As far as females in the pop field who produce 'music for ladies' go, she's definitely more interesting than the Britneys or Didos of this world.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    terrible "artist"

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i was subjected to her music during my job last year