Who is FUCKAPURCHASE? (on soulstrut in slsk)

Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
I've gotta ban dude, so let me know.Kidding. I need to send him one of those cookie cards to help him get better.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    taza one, I think. Dude might as well put a big neon sign above his head that says FUCK THE RIAA.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Martin.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I don't know who Martin is, but I am fairly certain that Fuckapurchase is Taza. Are they the same dude?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Didn't they use to bitch at eachother a few months back?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    taza one, I think. Dude might as well put a big neon sign above his head that says FUCK THE RIAA.

hahahah

• MicOneMicOne 23 Posts
    I had some dialog with homeboy on the Seek as well and said he post as Faux Rillz or something.....dude's a straight clown

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    I had some dialog with homeboy on the Seek as well and said he post as Faux Rillz or something.....dude's a straight clown

Yeah, that cat ain't me.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Well, we know it ain't Faux...he would be F*CKAPURCHASE...or FUKAPURCHASE...but FUCKAPURCHASE?

Never that, son.

Martin.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    i smell a "clown" graemlin

• andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
    where is the soulstrut room at?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Wipe your mouth, son... and exercise a little more care when talking that kind of talk.

I'm not even clear on what SoulSeek is.

• I had some dialog with homeboy on the Seek as well and said he post as Faux Rillz or something.....dude's a straight clown

Well, we know it ain't Faux...he would be F*CKAPURCHASE...or FUKAPURCHASE...but FUCKAPURCHASE?

Never that, son.

I think you mean

FAUXAPURCHASE

Wipe your mouth, son... and exercise a little more care when talking that kind of talk.

I'm not even clear on what SoulSeek is.

Faux, I don't think he's saying it IS you, I think he's saying dude is a clown for claiming to BE you.

Don't get your legal briefs in a knot, hoLmes.

Herm

• dj_pidj_pi 335 Posts
    where is the soulstrut room at?

right click in list of chat rooms...

create room...

type in soulstrut

• Hey Martin, I knew that shit was you. How you been man? Bo and I were justing thinking about how dope it was when we fucked you and Jeremy over that one time. Man we're tight.

Raise em and Blaze em, Tom

• ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................no love.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Hey Martin, I knew that shit was you. How you been man? Bo and I were justing thinking about how dope it was when we fucked you and Jeremy over that one time. Man we're tight.

Raise em and Blaze em, Tom

My friend, if you're fucking over Martin you're fucking over me. Martin is the man and the king of soulseek and you should watch your back because he has goons for miles. Goons, man, goons.

He also makes beats that are so bouncy I listen to them and hurt my tailbone. He also fought with the Foreign Legion on Parsley Island and rocks paisley like no one's business. And then there are the goons.