BIG LIST LIBRARY,ITALY OST,FUNK listen soundclips

ionfiveionfive 28 Posts
edited May 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hola[color:red]i had this list prepared for a big sale but than decided to let the trading run for a while before i do so, since i am also after records... i left the price tags on em because they are still an indicator for you if you want to offer something to trade for.i am new here but allready have 2 Forum members that i dealt with for reference if needed [/color] The items are located and ship from Germanywhat i am looking for: is MAINLY, nearly ONLY for Italian (most of all 70s)SOUNDTRACK LP`s (RECORDS!)by the well known artists:G&M de Angelis,Umiliani,Nicolai,Fidenco,Alessandroni,Usuelli,G. Ferrio, etc etc etc (too many to mention)i am NOT looking for their wetsern Soundtracks!!! and not for classical,pure orchestral ones eitherrather for the obsucre-erotic-Horror Movie Scores like from Jess Franco, Dario Argento Movieslike "LESBO" or "red light district" ...and for Crime-COPSHOW-Thriller Movie Soundtracks!!!!!!! like ROMA VIOLENTA, CITTA VIOLENTA etc etc etc...if you have some, you know what i am talking aboutotherwise only a few psych prog Lp`s like the Midnight Sun Debut LP or Warm Dust LP`si am also looking for "BILL PULLMER & THE COSMIC BROTHERHOOD 68"Italian Libraries as well (for example mostra colettiva)and Philipe Sarde OST`S -----------------------------------------------------------------------------HERE IS MY LIST OF SWEEEEEEEEET AND RARE VINYL FOR YOU WITH LARGE SIZE PICTURES AND MANY SOUNDCLIPS!!!GRADINGS: FIRST LP / SECOND COVER-----------------------------------------------------------------------------LIBRARY LP - MUSIC DE WOLFE "ACTION NO TALK" (NM/NM)gritty fuzzy chase Thriller funky prog Tunes!!(55,- EURO)LIBRARY LP - ROUGE (de wolfe) "UNDERCOVER" (NM/NM)(50,- EURO)thrilling fuzzy synth funk scoresLIBRARY - KPM - KEITH MANSFIELD (one of KPM`s best funk Musicians) "Planet Earth" (EX/EX)(45,- EURO)LIBRARY - SELECTED SOUND - BOB ELGAR (aka Roland Kovac) POP SLOP (EX/EX)(35,- EURO)WALTER KUBICZECK - "Das unsichtbare Visier" RARE AND MINDBLOWING FUNKY BOSSA SCAT LOUNGE SOUNDTRACK FORM FORMER EAST GERMAN COP SHOW!!! in demand!(NM/NM)(55,- EURO)WALTER KUBICZECK - "Heisse Spur" even more rare and more obscure Soundtrack in the same manner than "das unsichtbare Visier"(NM/NM)(70,- EURO)THE HARRY ROCHE CONSTELLATION - SPIRAL RARE!no words needed for this one just listen to the preview of the pure dope 10.40 MINUTES!!! title-track "spiral"(EX/EX)(80,- EURO)LA CLAVE - "LA CLAVE" rare 70s white Verve Label(EX/VG++)(100,- EURO)CLYDE BORLY - "MUSIC EN 5 DIMENSIONS" very very seldom seen Record with stunning Marimba Jazz Lounge tunes... sampled as well by the good old Madlib(NM/NM)(75,- EURO)I SOGNI DELLA MUSICA no. 1 RAREEEEE and fantastic with unbelivable rare tracks from several great Italian Movies and even preveiously unreleased tunes by the maestros of the italian Film Music:Trovajoli,Ortolani,Morricone,B. Nicolai,F. de Masi,P. Umiliani,A. Alessandroni(NM/NM)(110,- EURO)object classid="clsid:d27
cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" width="335" height="28" id="divplaylist">I SOGNI DELLA MUSICA no. 2 The rarest of the Series!! Stunning LP from start to finishrare tracks from several great Italian Movies and even preveiously unreleased tunes by the maestros of the italian Film Music:Trovajoli,Ortolani,Morricone,B. Nicolai,F. de Masi,P. Umiliani,A. Alessandroni(NM/NM)[color:red]OFFER!!![/color] I SOGNI DELLA MUSICA no. 3oh yeah baby... what a record... i am not sure yet if i will let it go, probably only if i have all Roma Violenta tracks on LP :-) rare tracks from several great Italian Movies and even preveiously unreleased tunes(NM/NM)(100,- EURO)ANN PEEBLES - "I CANT STAND THE RAIN" (EX/VG++)no words needed.... Soul milestone and on every tune you think of Wu Tang (30,- EURO)HUBERT LAWS - "THE CHICAGO THEME" CTI Classic"(EX/EX)(20,- EURO)TOGETHER BROTHERS original pressing BLAXPLOITATION GOODNES by B.White and Love Unlimited(EX/EX)(35,- EURO)-----------------B O L L Y W O O D--F U N K--S O U N D T R A C K S-------------Anandar Sankar "with Sitar" LP(EX/VG++)(35,- EURO)Kalyanji Anandji - "DON" greeeeeeeat and in demand chase Funk OST(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)LAXMIKANT PYARELAL "KARZ" LP GREAT Record!!(EX/VG++)(50,- EURO)LAXMIKANT PYARELAL KARZ 7" EP(EX/VG++)(20,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - "SHALIMAR" CLASSIC BOLLYWOOD FUNK LP!!! one of the best(EX/VG++)(65,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - "Hare Rama Hare Krishna" AMAZING Epic Funk by the Master!(EX/VG++)(65,- EURO)SHOLAY OST funky shit with crazy oldschool crime Dialogs(EX/VG++)(40,- EURO)Uncensored Usha and teh Sound OST(EX/VG++)(45,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN "ASHANTI" OST(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)KABHI OST(EX/VG++)(25,- EURO)LAXMIKANT PYARELAL - "Geeta Mera Naam" OST SICK!(EX/VG++)(55,- EURO)KALYANJI ANANDJI - BAIRAAG OST rare heavy Funk(EX/VG++)(50,- EURO)embed src="http://www.divshare.com/flash/playlist?myId=7299440-bc1" width="335" height="28" name="divplayli
st" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">
ASHA BOSHLE & R.D. BURMAN very seldom seen 2LP OST(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)Laxmikant Pyarelal - BEES SAAL BAAD rare HORROR Bollywood Funk OST(EX/VG++)(55,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - KAALIA ultra rare crime funk OST(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)KALYANJI ANANDJI - KATILON KE KAMAL - crime OST(EX/VG++)(40,- EURO)Bappi Lahiri - MAUT KA SAYA - HORROR OST by the indian synth-funk-maniac(EX/VG++)(50,- EURO)KALYANJI ANANDJI - QURBANI funky OST(EX/VG++)(35,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - ROCKY - rare Bolly funk OST(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - SEETA AUR GEETA - bolly funk OST(EX/VG++)(50,- EURO)KALYANJI ANANDJI - UPSAANA - in demand rare OST by the indian funk killers(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)R.D. BURMAN - YEH TO KAMAL - no words needed ..samples on mass!!!(EX/VG++)(60,- EURO)AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:45 rpm 7" LOT: with 15x 7"es of Soundtracks by the Masters of indian chase Funk Bollywood... BIG TITLES LIKE "50 50" as well as totaly unknown and probably never released on 12" LP Soundtracksincl. R.D. BURMAN,LAXMIKANT PYARELAL, KALYANJI ANANDJI,RAVI,ASHA BOSHLE, these 15x 7" are really vintage vinyl and sadly i got them nt too great conditiontheir covers are damaged and the 7"es are dusty and some have light scartchesif i would grade the whole 15x 7" as a lot i would grade them Cover: GRecord: Vg+due to that fact i let this 7" lot go for (50,- EURO)

Comments

• ionfiveionfive 28 Posts
    to prevent any confusion (...)

THIS IS ONLY A FIRST RUN FOR TRADE wich i will let go for 1 or to weeks after that it will be as SALE in the classiefied with probably a few more pieces until than

THIS IS NOT a try to prevent the really affordable fees for teh classified section, so please dont bullshit here

thanks

okay

i did send RAJ some $ now and will post this offer as well in the calssified section as soon as i can

BUMP

LOT TAKES SAVE DOUGH :-) OR VINYL

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Oh snap, that was before he got burned alive and started using those scissor claw things, right?

uh?

are you refereing to the actual movie(s)

no idea man, i dont hink i have ever seen em

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    You've never seen Nightmare on Elm Street? It's classic!

yeh... i have ..but i doubt it was filmed in the DDR my friend : ) haha