Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Man..skateboarding is soo fashionable now! All I see are kook's riding long boards all day long..F*ck all that noise!!..Be a nice pad, if it were something completely different and minus those 2.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    not even gonna read it if it's gonna make me mad. looked at the pictures though. amazing crib.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    not even gonna read it if it's gonna make me mad. looked at the pictures though. amazing crib.

You gotta read it.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    i have that same plaid shirt dude is wearing...gotta wi-five him on that one...it's one of my favorites.

but blue wheels = NAGL

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    i f*ckin hate people without kids.

my house looks like a bomb hit it. aint no designer ish up in here, just PB&J smudges and toys everywhere.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I'm really lost...I don't get how this relates to skateboarding other than that this couple has a ton of money and rides skateboards.

• ageage 1,131 Posts

"We would skateboard together, have a few beers. After that we were attached at the hip."

Translate.

We would skateboard together, have a few beers, Hit that ish, share each others clothing and...

cute..they got matching wheels!

I read it..I hate them even more.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    you all are just jealous cause you didnt have a million dollars to spend on a house in 2005.

• i f*ckin hate people without kids.

my house looks like a bomb hit it. aint no designer ish up in here, just PB&J smudges and toys everywhere.

Sounds like my house...

b/w

where the fusk did they get that kind of money??

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Sounds like she's the bread winner, while dude was just a babysitter (team manager) for Think.

I know team managers do NOT get paid (or even at all) enough money for that type of lifestyle...wow, f*cking palm trees, for real?!?!

It's a bit confusing, but I still hate em'.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    So who wants to get drunk and do a skate-by egging on their house?

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    you all are just jealous cause you didnt have a million dollars to spend on a house in 2005.

Yeah, ruins all my chances of getting a house in 09'

My monkey painting kills everything they have in their house

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Sounds like she's the bread winner, while dude was just a babysitter (team manager) for Think.

I know team managers do NOT get paid (or even at all) enough money for that type of lifestyle...wow, f*cking palm trees, for real?!?!

It's a bit confusing, but I still hate em'.

A quick google search reveals that her Grandfather is the found of QFC Grocery chain.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    So who wants to get drunk and do a skate-by egging on their house?

I'd glady stay sober for it and sit out there and laugh, maybe throw a bagle at em' or something..

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Sweet pad.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

where the fusk did they get that kind of money??

I'm still curious about that. The fact that she worked/works for Ready Made explains a bit about the whole endeavor. Not the loot though.

b/w

(Sen-C, a mutt,

Oh, Sen-C!!!! I get it!!!

:eyeroll:

I need to upgrade my SF skateboard friends, apparently...these two (and their 14 year old dog, Sen-C) are living plush!

PROOF:

skateboard wheels are always to be white, with the graphics facing to the inside.

Cold Blood is a reference to the bikepose thread. I did not get it from Downtown Freddie Brown.

• chaschas 45 Posts
    PROOF:

skateboard wheels are always to be white, with the graphics facing to the inside.

Cold Blood is a reference to the bikepose thread. I did not get it from Downtown Freddie Brown.

wrong Cold Blood record

b/w

you forgot the music for lesbians record as well as the People Hold on...

I don't own any lesbian records except Johnny Winter AKA People Aren't Holding Nothing Here AKA Lil Dude...

but:

I seriously bought that record because the back cover pic looks like it was taken at Brown Marble.

srsly. no joke srsly.

sall related bruv everything is everything

confirm or deny location of back cover pic, SF skate dudes thx in advance

meaning this:

ps youre brainz are all blown right now admit it

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    hah delfina hah!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    That's not the same shirt.

• skateboard wheels are always to be white, with the graphics facing to the inside.

• That house is around the corner from me. I've often admired it.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    Do you suppose they pepper their sentences with "Rad" and "Tasty" and "Stoked"?
    I call poseurs...... That would be nice though if you could skate all day and shop for cool furniture and use unlimited inheritance money to design your millionaire lair.
    The decor is meh, very Urban Outfitters starter kit.

And finally, the dog name Sen-C is not clever, it's stupid and cringe inducing.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Do you suppose they pepper their sentences with "Rad" and "Tasty" and "Stoked"?
    I call poseurs...... That would be nice though if you could skate all day and shop for cool furniture and use unlimited inheritance money to design your millionaire lair.
    The decor is meh, very Urban Outfitters starter kit.

You are trippin' that house is sick.
    I know these folks she grew up in Seattle, she's as cool as a rich kid can be.
    It's hard not to be mad though, when you've worked your ass off to buy a $150,00 house.
    She can skate, probably better than most of you old dudes. A bunch of us were up on
    Orcas Island for a wedding last summer and hit up the local skate park, she was dropping in
    on stuff that scared me shitless.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    The dog looks cool.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    That's a pretty sweet house. Strutters are pure hatters! Anyone who pretends he or she wouldn't gladly live in it or the equivalent is plain lying.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    That's a pretty sweet house. Strutters are pure hatters! Anyone who pretends he or she wouldn't gladly live in it or the equivalent is plain lying.

I agree.

Only room I didn't like was:

But that's just pure talking; I mean, if I bought the house I would just leave it.

Minus the deer head.

That's retarded.

Rest of it looks sweet. Neighborhood looks cool.

And as much as I like to down rich douchebags I can't really see where they've immediately done anything to inspire hate other than get to do things and live places that other people wish they could.