It's Fri, you aint gotta job, ima get u high today

dirtydirty 93 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
Well you might have a job (you lucky, cuz i don't) Still....I want to give you all a free dub sack. I posted on monday but the wax poetics version had station IDs and only US residents could DL. So this the world wide rapidshare version.Free Download ( NO IDs ) Enjoy

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    this looks great and i love the cover

but i cant 'purchase it in my area ??(cabada)

any other way to dload
    thx

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Thanks.. looking forward to checking this out.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    This is good and thank you, but I would suggest going not as heavy-handed on the 'station identification' (ditrydollardotcom) next time, it's every minute practically. It makes it sound like you are overly paranoid of biterations. Otherwise there is some nice 21st century dub.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    this looks great and i love the cover

but i cant 'purchase it in my area ??(cabada)

any other way to dload
    thx

Now there is..... updated the link to a rapidshare version

This is good and thank you, but I would suggest going not as heavy-handed on the 'station identification' (ditrydollardotcom) next time, it's every minute practically. It makes it sound like you are overly paranoid of biterations. Otherwise there is some nice 21st century dub.

I think it's the brand of shrubs I have that make me paranoid but I've updated the link for a rapidshare no id version.

• jaysusjaysus 787 Posts
    This is really fresh, you made all those beats yourself?

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I think it's the brand of shrubs I have that make me paranoid but I've updated the link for a rapidshare no id version.

Thanks.. I'll give this another try. I downloaded the first one but only got a couple tracks in before being turned off by the ids.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I can dig this. Nice work.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    First track is bumpin, Ill work.

• dirtydirty 93 Posts
    This is really fresh, you made all those beats yourself?

Thanks man, yeah it's a lil' series I'm working on. This version would've been a lot longer I just had to scramble to get this out in time for my other release that came out on 4/20 on Ropeadope Records