PINK OR PINKY TUSCADERO?

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
or

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Expect a deluge of rockist SoulStrutters write-in votes for Leather Tuscadero.

In any event, all three of the of these ladies could probably kick our collective asses.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Pink.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

In any event, all three of the of these ladies could probably kick our collective asses.

I was JUST gonna do that too...hahaha

Suzi Quatro was the shit when I was 12...had a huge crush on that girl.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I guess it's all relative to age. I'm old enough that Pinky was ill and crush worthy when I was a kid. Now that I'm older I wouldn't mind some Pink. When I was young I didn't know about all that freaky shit girls like pink do.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Pink

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Pinky Tuscadero hands down. Remember the all pink leather motorcycle outfit.
    She used to walk and do that hand-beatbox shit. Fuggin' hot.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Now that I'm older I wouldn't mind some Pink. When I was young I didn't know about all that freaky shit girls do.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

yup and yup.

Suzie Q all the way.

Tomboys are where it's at.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    My man Dame fucked Pink in the back of The Fever back in the day. She's a ho.

My man Dame fucked Pink in the back of The Fever back in the day. She's a ho.

and what is he? he was there too, right?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah Ms Bassie, he's a BIG TIME ho.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    And come to think of it, Dame is probably the biggest ho I know. I mean I'm pretty bad but I'm married now so that's over and done with, but Dame just keeps going.

But you know who I thught this thread was about? Frenchie from Grease... I always thought she was kinda hot, in the way when you're 4 years old hot. Maybe it was the pink hair.

Not related, but when looking for "Frenchie" on google image search I found this shit:

What???

Anyway yeah, what was I saying?

And come to think of it, Dame is probably the biggest ho I know. I mean I'm pretty bad but I'm married now so that's over and done with, but Dame just keeps going.

But you know who I thught this thread was about? Frenchie from Grease... I always thought she was kinda hot, in the way when you're 4 years old hot. Maybe it was the pink hair.

Not related, but when looking for "Frenchie" on google image search I found this shit:

What???

Anyway yeah, what was I saying?

for you baby...the beauty school drop-out....

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah, it must have just been the pink hair effect when I was 4. Cause Didi Conn isn't really doing it for me these days...