ARC finds mix

secondlinersecondliner 63 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
maybe not for all,but here's a new mix of stuff mostly found from the austin show,plus a few mail box finds. mostly r&b/swanky/soul/etc.The Twitch[/b]http://www.rnb45.com/gabe/the_twitch_-_second_line_social.mp3tracklisting:[/b]Danny White - The Twitch (Frisco)The Monclairs - Happy Feet Time (Sunburst)Allen Wayne - Chills and Fever (Try)The African Beavers - You Got Something (RCA)The Nu-Trons - Beat (Eldee)The Synthetics - My Ol' Lady (Armour)The Fabulous Gardenias - Whats the Matter with Me (Liz)The Coasters - Shopping for Clothes (Atco)John Anderson - Five Step to the Blues (Imperial)Major Lance - Please Don't Say No More (Okeh)Johnny Jones & The Beat Boys - Strung Out (Hollywood)Alvin Christy - Devil Darling (Viva)Big Syl Barnes - Come on Back (Astra)The Twilighters - Scratchin' (Chess)The Carter Bros. - So Glad She's Mine (Jewel)The Sonnettes - Teardrops (Knockout)The Jackson Five - Big Boy (Steeltown)The Flamingos - Do It, To It (Philips)Betty Harris - Show It (Sansu)Betty Lavette - Stand Up Like A Man (Calla)Tyrone Ashley - I Want My Baby Back (Phil-La of Soul)

Comments