Brazilian Music Website

sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
I have a brazilian music website www.sabadabada.com its free and has galleries full of hundreds of LP covers designated by label and issue number. It also has entire LPs ripped to MP3 for download. Current posts include, G/9 Group, Celso Murilo, Roberto Menescal Forma LP, Wilson Das Neves first LP as a leader, Papudinho Especial! and Sergio Carvalho's Equipe Release Alto Tensao. Im planning an update for nest week, so these MP3s will be gone soon.I hope some of you will come visit the site and I look forward to hearing back from you either in the feedback section of my site or here on the boards.

Comments

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    This looks real nice man. I'm gonna delve deeper into it later today. Thanks for the link and all the work you've put into it.

asp

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ahh, lovely. I remember visiting this site some time ago but forgot to bookmark it.

Some real nice sounds & pictures there man. Will be staying tuned.

Appreciated.

• wholewheatwholewheat 437 Posts
    Ahh, lovely. I remember visiting this site some time ago but forgot to bookmark it.

Some real nice sounds & pictures there man. Will be staying tuned.

Appreciated.

All of the above applies for me as well.
    Thank you for sharing this with us.

• Ummm, this was one of the first covers I clicked on. Freaky.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    wow g/9 group, you ain't kidding around...

I too have had this page bookmarked ages ago, but forgot about it. We appreciate your work.....

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    I forgot to say: If you respond to the feedback page, I automatically put you on my majordomo mailing list and will let you know everytime I update the page. But thats it, I dont send out junky emails, just when Im updating.

I just received an email from Nilo Sergio's son informing me that he is currently building a website that will feature all the musidisc titles in CD format. It was a great email and fortunately did not accompany a subpoena or cease and desist letter.

Just completed the most recent update with over 50 new LP covers and full recordings of:

Ely Arcoverde
    Musidisc V/A
    Wilson Das Neves
    Nilo Sergio

and more.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    yes! thanks

only thing is, you should put the newest updates at the top of the about page, instead of the bottom.. (not that it really matters but im just saying)

• Sabadabada,

Do you know the value of a descent OG copy of D'Angelo S/T?

The Equipe 874 D'Angelo would be at least $160 at auction, more from Gemm or Mararecords. You can get a reprint from whatmusic.com for $15.

• The Equipe 874 D'Angelo would be at least $160 at auction, more from Gemm or Mararecords. You can get a reprint from whatmusic.com for $15.

Hmmm.. not easy to grab, but you're so rewarded!

The guys from whatmusic.com do a great job, dope description and MP3s, are you involved in it?

Im not so crazy about that one.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    If we're doing Brazilian price checks, any idea on the going rate for the Regininha LP 'Me Ajuda Que A Voz Nao Da'? I unexpectedly got a minty copy in a trade I'm looking to pass it on, but I don't know what to ask.

whats the label and catalog number? Ill try and find out.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Label: Polydor LPNG 44.028

Thanks!

There is one selling on ebay for $70. If the one you have is in good condition will you sell it to me.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    word

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Much appreciated
    All should take a look at this

ps: check your pm's

• autezautez 404 Posts
    nice site sabadabada