The Obama Deception

breadwinnerbreadwinner 535 Posts
edited March 2009 in Strut Central
Has anyone watched this yet? I don't particularly care for Alex Jones nor am I interested in his agenda, but damn does he come off as convincing.Thoughts?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrpRocaEf...&playnext=1

Comments

• The Strut Deception: No matter how retarded a given conspiracy theory is, someone on this site is into it.

• I appreciate your input.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    The Strut Deception: No matter how retarded a given conspiracy theory is, someone on this site is into it.

<---Not willing to participate in the mumbo jumbo that accompanies this ultra-dramatic film score!

• The Strut Deception: No matter how retarded a given conspiracy theory is, someone on this site is into it.

I have no idea who Alex Jones is but this is from the doc's description:

"...even if Barack Obama had the best intentions in the world, they would not come to pass because he is firmly rooted within a perennial and clandestine power structure that spans beyond presidents, borders and economies.

...Those who supported Obama???s election will undoubtedly reassess their reasoning when they see how he continues to expand the machinery of warfare, how he has purposefully and meticulously left in place the framework of torture & renditions, how he has personally pushed through banker-bailouts, advanced the elitist North American Union agenda and much more."

And frankly, this is hardly a radical sentiment. I hear it from those on the left who feel like Obama is too center or center-right.

I have no idea who Alex Jones is but this is from the doc's description:

"...even if Barack Obama had the best intentions in the world, they would not come to pass because he is firmly rooted within a perennial and clandestine power structure that spans beyond presidents, borders and economies.

...Those who supported Obama???s election will undoubtedly reassess their reasoning when they see how he continues to expand the machinery of warfare, how he has purposefully and meticulously left in place the framework of torture & renditions, how he has personally pushed through banker-bailouts, advanced the elitist North American Union agenda and much more."

And frankly, this is hardly a radical sentiment. I hear it from those on the left who feel like Obama is too center or center-right.

The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America. The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation. Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you

Really??

credulous
    One entry found.
    Main Entry: cred??u??lous
    Pronunciation: ˈkre-jə-ləs
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Latin credulus, from credere
    Date: 1576
    1 : ready to believe especially on slight or uncertain evidence
    2 : proceeding from credulity
    ??? cred??u??lous??ly adverb
    ??? cred??u??lous??ness noun
    [/b]

• Just saying - I bet Harvey cosigns!

• Really??

Even Professor Griff and KRS-ONE aren't falling for the deception.

• And in all seriousness, when's the last time there was a US president who wasn't in bed with big business?

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts
    And in all seriousness, when's the last time there was a US president who wasn't in bed with big business?

So the next Pesident should be an "Off The Grid" dude?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    The Obama Deception is a hard-hitting film that completely destroys the myth that Barack Obama is working for the best interests of the American people. The Obama phenomenon is a hoax carefully crafted by the captains of the New World Order. He is being pushed as savior in an attempt to con the American people into accepting global slavery. We have reached a critical juncture in the New World Order's plans. and only by exposing the con can we help to save freedom in America. The Obama Deception is not about Left or Right: it's about a One World Government. The international banks plan to loot the people of the United States and turn them into slaves on a Global Plantation. Covered in this film: who Obama works for, what lies he has told, and his real agenda, and how his initial appointments and actions prove he serves the corporate oligarchs, not the American people. If you want to know the facts and cut through all the hype, this is the film for you

The "captains of the new world order" and the "international banks" and the "oligarchs" are so smart, they knew that Americans would only support a candidate that was Black, from Hawaii, grew up in Indonesia, had an African father and was named Barack Obama.

That is why they recruited him when he was still a child.

They are very devious.

b/w Rich Lowery's editorial this week says the same thing.

• VagabondVagabond 417 Posts

Really??

Even Professor Griff and KRS-ONE aren't falling for the deception.

Hmmm.. That's almost location worthy.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    The Obama Erection...too many dudes are still walking around with one.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    its good to see that the conspiracy nutjob industry is able to adapt to changes in the market so quickly...also releasing it on the Ides of March, how dramatic!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    If Ron Paul isn't mentioned in the video then I'm not watching.

Just kidding, I'm just not going to watch.

• z_illaz_illa 867 Posts

The "captains of the new world order" and the "international banks" and the "oligarchs" are so smart

yes. that is why you just found out the fed is a private bank.

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I'm embarrassed to say I watched almost 2/3s of this steaming pile the other day, wasn't even worth bumping this thread to comment.

Gary, no Ron Paul, but it does have the same made-up Jefferson quote somebody got called on here, presented as "proof" of Obama's nefarious puppeteers. It also has some dude panicking alone in a hotel room for 5 mins, squealing about how the masons or someone is setting him up. Quality stuff, "damn convincing" for sure..

The "captains of the new world order" and the "international banks" and the "oligarchs" are so smart

yes. that is why you just found out the fed is a private bank.

^Sees right through your "quotation marks" and tricknology...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    If you are leaving it to a low-budget video to make up your mind about something so readily important that you should already know like the back of your hand...you are the nutjob.

I mean, how low does the economy need to sink for you numbskuls to start rethinking things?

Oh yeah, noone has taken your records away from you yet.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

I mean, how low does the economy need to sink for you numbskuls to start rethinking things?

I wasnt aware that the economy didnt take a nosedive until Jan 21st, 2009

• CONCEITCONCEIT 145 Posts
    Same shish as all the others. Like we did'nt know the President is just a puppet...blah...blah...blah...

The people being screwed is not a new concept.

I watch this stuff just to see if there are any gems but usually it's a lot of things most people who dig an inch below the surface already know. Although KRS ONE's Burger King breakdown was enjoyable.

KRS ONE's Burger King breakdown was enjoyable.

I call bullshit. Calling Obama the manager of Burger King is NAGL. Saying that there's no possible way Obama could've made it without the help of rich oligarchs is offensive. Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember people saying Clinton "had to have had help" in order to have risen to power.

Maybe the lizard people have just erased that part of my memory tho...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    OK, I watched just to see how far I could get.

I like the idea of Joe Rogan as an expert witness on puppet governments... right after Jesse Ventura in Willie Nelson's tour van (you know what goes on in Willie's van, right?).

• OK, I watched just to see how far I could get.

I like the idea of Joe Rogan as an expert witness on puppet governments... right after Jesse Ventura in Willie Nelson's tour van (you know what goes on in Willie's van, right?).

He was blowing Willie?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Conspiracists of the World Unite!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/20010.html

• Gee! Guess whose picture is at the top of the story?? Congressman Crazypants!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    ???I don???t laugh at the people who claim that they understand the connections, but I???ve never really spent much time tracing that through,??? said Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas), a former presidential candidate whose libertarian sensibilities have made him a darling of the Bilderberg conspiracists.

RON PAUL!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts

"... and this fall I'll be introducing my new line of tin foil hats for men and women, and even children!"

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Why is it that almost everyone I know who could be considered a "Conspiracy Theory Nut" has a hard time holding jobs and relationships.

You'd think that if they were smart enough to figure out all the workings of the world that they could keep the very basic things in their life under control?

• PlantweedPlantweed 394 Posts
    But it's not their fault. "They" are out to get them.