Thick 45 Sleeves

breadwinnerbreadwinner 535 Posts
edited February 2009 in Strut Central
I won a 45 last year that came to me in this awesome, thick green cardstock like 45 sleeve. It says, "45 Caliber Record Sleeve" -- Google yielded nothing. Is anyone familiar with these? Any suggestions for a place that would carry something like this? I'm not looking for the more common shiny white card ones, but something light green or 'manila envelope' beige, etc. Thanks.

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    I seem to recall that a few UK sellers have sent me 45s in these sleeves so maybe they're available over there? They are pretty cool.

• labcabin has them sometimes and so does Academy Recs if Im thinking of the same ones.

Dress

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    One of my local stores sells the thick beige ones, don't know where they get them from though.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    My dad raised me to hate these things - I think he used to throw them away.

I've been wondering if I should've been using them all along though - they probably do a better job at protecting the records.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    I won a 45 last year that came to me in this awesome, thick green cardstock like 45 sleeve. It says, "45 Caliber Record Sleeve" -- Google yielded nothing. Is anyone familiar with these? Any suggestions for a place that would carry something like this? I'm not looking for the more common shiny white card ones, but something light green or 'manila envelope' beige, etc. Thanks.

Bags Unlimited out of Rochester, NY has what you need.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    These are the real.