my dog is gangsta

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
some new folks moved in next door and they have 2 dogs, a really sweet weimerainer(sp?) and fat agressive mean bitch of a black lab. Yards are seperated by a chainlink fence...now my dog (boston terrier) wants to play with every damn dog he encounters. The weimer and my dog go up to the fence sniff each other, get in the play stance and jump around...the mean agressive bitch of a lab gets rougish...bears teeth, growls, barks, hair on back stands on end whenever my pooch comes over to the fence...she looks terrifying and my dog just barks and walks over to the weimer. Well today bitch lab was going apeshit looking like cujo, bearing teeth, hair on end, the works...my dog just walked over right in front of her, maybe 2 inches away (the fence is too high for the fat ass lab to get over, so no real worry) at most and took a leak practically on her while she was ragin'...my dog wasnt shook at all, just pissed and looked at her like "yeah, that just happened" and walked away...it ws awesome

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts

My dog Mason looks like a mean muthfunker...but he's more of a lover than a fighter!

Not really relevant to your tale...I just wanted to post a pic of my dog cus he's the baddest lookin Staffy around....

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Funny story hookup! I love it when dogs straight disrespect other dogs.

Loko, my roommate's girlfriend got him a Stafford for Christmas and she's finally coming home today. I haven't met her yet but apparently she's a really sweet, if a little hyper, 2.5 year old at about 2-3' high that has been trained to not chew shoes. Thank God. She'll be home in a couple hours and I'm stoked.

Her name's Hennessy by the way.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Minneap- Staffys are awesome, for real ive had a gang of other dogs in the past, but once you own a Staffy- you cant go back.

The best word to describe them is 'tenacious', especially when they are younger. If you dont keep them busy, they will find ways to entertain themselves. My boy during his puppy phase ripped up a whole draw of my rimes, one time jumped ON MY DECKS, left deep ass claw scratches on the rekkids and also chewed a few covers of LPs (nothing raer).

But apart from them couple of incidents (which he has long left behind him) the dude has been a blessing. Easy to toilet train, they dont really bark alot, they dont do too much digging and tearing up the backyard and if they get out they dont run away but hang out the front waiting for you, they aint oo fussy about what they eat and if you let them hang with you on the couch they can chill for hours watching TV with you...

BTW My Staffy can breakdance!

• Options
    i wish i was your dog...

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    Minneap- Staffys are awesome, for real ive had a gang of other dogs in the past, but once you own a Staffy- you cant go back.

Quick update: Hennessy just got home and I'm the first person my roommate's seen her growl at. That was a bummer. Hopefully she'll warm up a little.

BTW My Staffy can breakdance!

Post a video or you're soft!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Not really relevant to your tale...I just wanted to post a pic of my dog cus he's the baddest lookin Staffy around....

• on Staffys though I dont own one and having a 3.5yr old human is enough responsibilty for me to use the unreal conditional

If I had a dog i would get a staffy.

f*cking cool dogs. Good natured, smart and always look like they have a smirk on their faces. I have had friends with staffys and they seem like a fully chilled dog

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

f*cking cool dogs. Good natured, smart and always look like they have a smirk on their faces. I have had friends with staffys and they seem like a fully chilled dog

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts

hey a***

i just got a staffy/red nose mix at the pound last month

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    i just got a staffy

I would just like to point out that "staffy" sounds like a slang term for an erection, rendering this entire thread hilarious.

Carry on.

• Co-sign on the greatness of "staffys". I just visited-- for the last time most likely-- a 15-year old staffy I hadn't seen since like 2003, she is/was the nicest dog I think I'll ever meet. When I left the apartment, I heard her near-deaf, near-blind self whimpering and pawing at the door. It was truly heartbreaking.