WANTED: A Few Funk & Soul 45s (OG & RE OK)

tymesup1tymesup1 2 Posts
edited January 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Anybody got a copy of any of these for sale or trade: Joe Bataan - Chica-Boom (VampiSoul) 45Billy Hawks - Oh Baby (BGP) 45 Hindal Butts 45 (recent issue 45 of unreleased organ funk) Curtis Liggins Indications- What It Is on KayceeRay Medina - Heads Head on Mares Wilfredo Figueroa- Monkey see Monkey Do on Sea WolfeJoe Bataan - Latin Soul Square Dance on Fania (non-promo/dj)Send price & condition info. I have 1000s & 1000s of 60s & 70s 45s & Lps to trade: Psych, Freakbeat, Funk, Soul, Boogaloo, Jazz, Library/EZ/Soundtracks, RnB, Popcorn, Instros, etc. I can pay cash $$$ too. BTW: This is my first posting on Soul Strut ever. I'm tired of lurking and Ebay ain't what it used to be. Hope to hear from you. Best, DJ Ty Jesso (Tymesup1) Providence, RIWantslists Welcomed! (Send then to: [email]tymesup@hotmail.com)[/email]

Comments

• BelsonBelson 880 Posts
    Ty.....how's it going? Good to see you on here.

Can't help you with this lot, but if you got any other wants, lemme know. Intereested to see what r&b and raw soul 45's you've got for trade/sale

• Hey Greg-

Will be on vacation on 2 weeks and plan to record/sell/list some 45s...will give you a heads up. Just sold a Mike Pedicin last week and hopefully a Tony Galla this week. TTYS. Ty!