He falls for the Booty, he is killed by knife

nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Maybe this is a good place to post potential synopses of unwritten books and unfilmed movies. Here's mine:

Harry Kotter[/b]
    Wizard Harry, aged 35, never fulfilled the promise he showed as a youngster.
    So he returns to Hogwarts to teach the 'grunts' class.
    Draco Malfoy's son Horshack is in the class. So too is the retarded daughter of Hermione and Ron Weasly.
    She has a scar on her forehead.... [potential for flashbacks of hot scenes between a drunken Harry and Hermione /]
    Malfoy's son and Hermione/Ron's "daughter" are sweet on each other. Harry does all in his power to thwart the union... and the situation leads Harry to rediscover all those waned and neglected powers....
    Much hilarity ensues.
    Or not, as the case may be.

Feel free to steal this idea all you H'wood wannabies.
    Just remember where you heard it first.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Harry Kotter[/b]
    Wizard Harry, aged 35, never fulfilled the promise he showed as a youngster.
    So he returns to Hogwarts to teach the 'grunts' class.
    Draco Malfoy's son Horshack is in the class. So too is the retarded daughter of Hermione and Ron Weasly.
    She has a scar on her forehead.... [potential for flashbacks of hot scenes between a drunken Harry and Hermione /]
    Malfoy's son and Hermione/Ron's "daughter" are sweet on each other. Harry does all in his power to thwart the union... and the situation leads Harry to rediscover all those waned and neglected powers....
    Much hilarity ensues.
    Or not, as the case may be.

Well I'm hooked.

People would definitely pay to go see this Skel. FOR SURE. Especially if you made it knowing and self-aware like Buffy. Well done for "Using your very own imagination"

The booty story, not so much. And 15% on just the DVDs?? No box office? Nothing?
    Dude obviously needs money to pay off his stripper bills. Wait. I just noticed he, "has footage of the dancers already", well that changes everything. Someone needs to contact this fool, promise him stuff, and get that video.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Someone needs to contact this fool, promise him stuff, and get that video.

• The booty story, not so much. And 15% on just the DVDs?? No box office? Nothing?

maybe it's just me, but I think the guy realizes this is straight to dvd at best. VHS screeners for the press.

• URBAN NEO NOIR

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

The booty story, not so much. And 15% on just the DVDs?? No box office? Nothing?

maybe it's just me, but I think the guy realizes this is straight to dvd at best. VHS screeners for the press.

I was about to say that. As misguided as dude is, he at least is aware of that.

Or could be that he's staying mum about that part until a distributor picks it up.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Name of DVD: Hip-Hop Bottoms

Much too proper.

What about "Killer Ass?" or "A Bump To Die For?"