Sizzla 45's to trade for... more Sizzla 45's

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited January 2009 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
I've been collecting Sizzla Kalonji 45's for awhile, and I have quite a bit. In that time I have obtained a few doubles and while I'd like to keep them, I would prefer to trade them for 45's that I don't have. Any of you who may collect reggae/dancehall 45's may have some Sizzla extras that you don't want.This is what I have up for trade, the ones marked with asterisks have price tags on the label:Do Som'n (Twingy Twanga)Life Is Eternal (Safire Music)Give U What U Want (Kalonji) (duet with Bounty Killa)King In This Jungle (Harmony House (duet with Jah Cure)Bun Dem Out (Tubbi's)Judgement Morning (Xterminator)Our Future (Powpow) *sticker residueSexual Appeal (Mark Of The West) *Just Through My Love (Hall) *Oh Girl (Heights Of Heights) *Straight To The Top (Peer Pressure) *This Is It (True Love) *I'm catching up with the 45's he released between 2007-2008, but any and all Sizzla 45's are welcome. If I don't have it, I want it. Mash-ups, like the Sizzla vs. UB40 one for "Red Wine To Gaze", are welcome too (and I'm looking for that one as well).

Comments

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I'm also looking for the "Never Scared Remix" of Sizzla's "Solid As A Rock", which someone tells me was up at Labcabin for awhile. Not sure if it's Hollertronix/Diplo related or a white label remix that I didn't catch, but looking for this too.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I'm also looking for the "Never Scared Remix" of Sizzla's "Solid As A Rock", which someone tells me was up at Labcabin for awhile. Not sure if it's Hollertronix/Diplo related or a white label remix that I didn't catch, but looking for this too.

There's a white label that's a straight-up blend that isn't too hard to find.

I could swear that there was ANOTHER version on 12" around the same time though that was better - maybe even had newly recorded Sizzla vocals.