has anyone recieved lp's from this set sale?

parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
edited January 2009 in Strut Central
http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=1236904&an=0&page=2#Post1236904little over a month and still waiting. plus the guy doesn't respond to PM's. BOO

Comments

• tij1natij1na 14 Posts
    top bloke, don't trip, you'll get the goods, prolly just holidays related.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Tom is good people. Don't stress. I know he was out of the country over the holidays which might explain the lapse in time.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    cool, thanks guys

• don't worry. tom is a good dude. he was out of the country for the holidays. i remember he also had a link to his ebay auctions at the same time with an message explaining that if payment was not received by a certain date there would be a 3 week delay. have no fear. i can vouch for this guy.
    peace, stein. . .

• Yeah, should be ok - Tom's an honest dude; he's been in Brazil for the holidays so just give him a bit more time. Besides, if he doesn't pay up it's no problem. We go out drinking from time to time so I'll just make sure he pays for my next beer with your money.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Tom is not a good guy. He is THE guy! Awesome dude. You'll get your goods my friend you have nothing to worry about at all what so ever one bit.