So You think You can Dance?!!?

edubedub 715 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
this show is lame... somehow I got suckered into it... belly dancers, or sumthin'?

don't act like you didn't watch it - I know all the idol watchers at least [i[wanted[/i] to watch it.

I could care less about who's the best dancer though - I just wannna see som funny shit... and there was some of that.

Fat dude bustin' moves all with his leg up to his face, couple of B-boys bustin' real moves, y'know there was some interesting stuff.

But why can't they just make a show w/ ONLY ridiculous people so delusional about their own greatness that they are completely surreal - damn, it's pretty fascinating in a trainwreck style.

Oh, and I hope they show some more of that Carrie Ann Inaba choreographer... me likey

Oh, SNAP... white dude rappin' right now... not good look

So... what, I'm the only one watching it?

Comments

• i just finished watching that shit. everything was cool then all of a sudden they bring on "the breaker with heart, nicholas gates." i know that dude from back in st louis. kid is super talented and got picked to go on to hollywood, so props to him.

i guess it's kinda cool to watch the dancing and that's probably enough to keep america captivated, but as a show, it's pretty ehhhhhhh. none of the bad dancers are nearly as bad as the shitty american idol contestants and none of the crappy reactions to getting cut are nearly as outrageous as on american idol. i want more drama. crank it up, fox. bring the ruckus.