Upcoming Portland DJ events

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
Friday July 22
XV (15 SW 2nd Ave, downtown Portland)
+ Mike the 2600 King makes the party people do crazy things on the dancefloor. Hip hop, 80s, Miami bass, dancehall, ghetto house, whyle out type shit. My first time playing a Missy Elliot record in public.
10PM - 2AM
FREE!

Tuesday July 26
KPSU 1450AM / http://www.kpsu.org
+ Mike the 2600 King returns to Deanne Rhymes' weekly radio show, DETONATE, with a full hour of funk, cut & paste, late 80s rap, weird fast stuff with drums, and breakbeatraers, all mixed live on the air in living colour. Listen and call in with requests or hollerifications.
9PM - 10PM
FREE!

Saturday July 30
XV (15 SW 2nd Ave, downtown Portland
+ Mr. Jeigh and Mike the 2600 King do the damn thaaaang. Party music, club music, rap music, snack music, more bottom note, more funkalicious danceable spankit bodacious.
10PM - 2AM
FREE!

Saturday August 6
+ Mr. Jeigh spins awesome records with dirty dance-inspiring music on them. Hip hop, blip hop, street hop, get up off your ass cause your seat's hot, gutter rap, dancehall, thunderous type music.
10PM - 2AM
FREE!

Comments

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Friday July 22
    XV (15 SW 2nd Ave, downtown Portland)
    + Mike the 2600 King makes the party people do crazy things on the dancefloor. Hip hop, 80s, Miami bass, dancehall, ghetto house, whyle out type shit. My first time playing a Missy Elliot record in public.
    10PM - 2AM
    FREE!

Tuesday July 26
    KPSU 1450AM / http://www.kpsu.org
    + Mike the 2600 King returns to Deanne Rhymes' weekly radio show, DETONATE, with a full hour of funk, cut & paste, late 80s rap, weird fast stuff with drums, and breakbeatraers, all mixed live on the air in living colour. Listen and call in with requests or hollerifications.
    9PM - 10PM
    FREE!

Saturday July 30
    + Mr. Jeigh and Mike the 2600 King do the damn thaaaang. Party music, club music, rap music, snack music, more bottom note, more funkalicious danceable spankit bodacious.
    10PM - 2AM
    FREE!

Saturday August 6
    + Mr. Jeigh spins awesome records with dirty dance-inspiring music on them. Hip hop, blip hop, street hop, get up off your ass cause your seat's hot, gutter rap, dancehall, thunderous type music.
    10PM - 2AM
    FREE!

my man:

your descriptions are more entertaining that 90% of the e-mail blasts I get from other deejays. I may have to "sample".

• I may have to "sample".

DON'T FORGET TO PITCH IT UP TO 45!

• CHIT YEAH!!!

Mike eats Scrambles!!!

love
    j

• snack music

• (The Fishing Hole, OR)

• dayday 9,612 Posts

(The Fishing Hole, OR)

and all that

TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROSE