I punched my girl in her head !!!!!!!!!!!!

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited February 2016 in Off Topic (NRR)
I know all you guys are thinking Dee Rock is an ass!!!! I was dead sleep from deejaying last night and of course partying afterwards. I didn't get home until 6:00am. So she was going to the gym and leaned over to kiss me good-bye and I was dreaming about beating someone's ass and as soon as those soup coolers touched my face I socked her in the dome!
TAGGED:

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHA....daaaaaaaaaaamn homie. She aiight?

• I know all you guys are thinking Dee Rock is an ass!!!! I was dead sleep from deejaying last night and of course partying afterwards. I didn't get home until 6:00am. So she was going to the gym and leaned over to kiss me good-bye and I was dreaming about beating someone's ass and as soon as those soup coolers touched my face I socked her in the dome!

damn man. she ok?

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    I feel conflicted about laughing outloud about this,

...of course, i'm still doing it.

Watchout now, some girls have a mean right. Of course I'm a skinny wimp, though.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yeah, she's good. Probably gonna do it to me now! Lol...

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    hahaha.

i wish this was on tape. it's real moment like this that make life special.

hope she leaves your ass. j/k

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    long as she don't pay you back with the hot grits bath
    or yardie style with an acid bomb

hope she's alright

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts
    hot grits

for real though, this story makes me laugh because i've been having similar problems with my girl, but in reverse. she is super hyper, and she has hit me in the nutz like 5 fucking times in the last 3 weeks. fuck that shit. all on accident of course, but damn this is lame. before i met her i hadn't been hit in the nutz for like 5 years. now 5 times in 3 wks??!!?? what to do?? give her the purple nurple??

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    hahaha, how do you punch someone in the nuts 5 times??

• give her the purple nurple??

absolutely. maybe go with an angry pirate...

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Man my brother and I used to have to share a trundle bed so I pretty much slept on the floor. One night he jumped on me while I was dead asleep Beat my ass while screaming "get away from my window Brian" ... He was sleep walking and I have no clue who Brian is!

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    purple nurple

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    long as she don't pay you back with the hot grits bath
    We Call That the Al Green

• hahaha, how do you punch someone in the nuts 5 times??

Hold still and I'll show you.

angry pirate...

what is that?

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    I've punched HJ in my sleept twice. Then she wakes up like "WHAT THE FUCK!!"

usually i'm dreaming about fighting I guess. I kinda feel guilty, but since I didn't realize I was doing it then I guess its OK?

Also, if you ever get attacked by a horse then just punch that fucker in the face. (that was for you, cas!)

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I know a dude who gets real grumpy in the morning when you wake him up. and one time in high school he almost knocked out his mom.

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts
    i was satying at a mate's place, and his dad hit his mum in his sleep, so here we were both just chilling in the lounge watching movies, and hear this blood curdelling scream. So like the adrenalin in us both goes crazy and we go running up there, and his mum is standing there holding her twisted jaw (it was broken ) blood pouring out of her nose.... and his dad is fast asleep - and smiling

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    mjy girl dreamed she was fighting yesterday morning and woke me up by choking me!

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    angry pirate...

what is that?

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    angry pirate...

what is that?

• angry pirate...

what is that?

Google it... 4th link from the top.

(I actually had no idea what it was... )

• angry pirate...

what is that?

Google it... 4th link from the top.

(I actually had no idea what it was... )

actually that one is wrong. go with this one, much better.

http://www.turdwords.com/viewWord.cfm?wordID=525

• In your link, it's the guy sayin' the arrrghh... that's not funny. I still stand by my link...

Ref?

edit: actually, your is the "Real Angry Pirate" (google it - 1st one on the list)... I'll give you props where props are due

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Are sure you didn't giver her a Donkey Punch?

• paulnicepaulnice 924 Posts

What up Preem?

I did that a few times. A few years back I started getting these bugged out, reoccuring dreams about confronting a neighborhood bully from my childhood.
    Don't know why on earth I even thought of duke - hadn't given him a thought in years.
    So anyway, yeah, there I am in my dream beating this dude's ass with my fists.
    I wake up with my girl next to me in bed just screaming and going ballistic.
    Totally traumatic experience. It's like what do you say to her??
    It's kind of fucked up I guess but I do manage to get a chuckle out of it now.

• Options
    I'll never forget, in the summer after my senior year of high school. I was passed out drunk in the bottom bunk of a bunkbed at my friends house, it was roughly 10am. This other kid comes in and stands in my bed to wake up the kid in the top bunk bcause he had to get to work or some bullshit like that...anyway, for good measure (while I was still passed out) he gave me a kick to the ribs to wake me up too. My reaction in a dead sleep was to immediately sweep his legs Karate Kid style, causing him to crumple to the hardwood floor and break his wrist. That's what you get for kicking a sleeping drunk guy.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    angry pirate...

what is that?

arrrghh...me thinks a pirate eye is much better than a jaques cousteau!

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    dude, this thread is fucked up AND hilarious. I'm amazed that so many fine folks can relate to beating their friends/loved ones in their sleep.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    word. i've socked my girl in the stomach in my sleep. she was bewildered to say the least, and i felt sorry as fuck.