WORST

akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
i know multiple people, apparently including at least two soulstrut thread-starters, that dont know about the word "WORST". "this is the worse sandwich i ever had"worse than what??

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts

Iranean gay execution.

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    worse
    ???adjective, compar. of bad and ill. 1. bad or ill in a greater or higher degree; inferior in excellence, quality, or character.
    2. more unfavorable or injurious.
    3. in less good condition; in poorer health.
    ???noun 4. that which is worse.
    ???adverb 5. in a more evil, wicked, severe, or disadvantageous manner.
    6. with more severity, intensity, etc.; in a greater degree.

• YENYEN 23 Posts
    fejmelba... you're gay so shut it! ha ha... joke!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i know multiple people, apparently

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    i know multiple people, apparently including at least two soulstrut thread-starters, that dont know about the word "WORST".

"this is the worse sandwich i ever had"

worse than what??

Worse sandwich originated in 1872 by McGillcuty Worse. While spending time in Wapato, Washington, the Filipino community there experienced delight when Worse created a sandwich that was similar to some of the sandwiches they experienced at home before they were brought to the United States for slave labor. They told him they would like to call it the Worse Sandwich, but Worse told them no, because he incorporated various elements and influences from his worldly travels. He did not want to take complete credit for it, so it would become the "worse" sandwich, with the "w" in lower case instead of upper case.

The sandwich is also known as kamuignaci in some areas of the Southwest.