So You Think YOU Have A Drug Problem

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited May 2008 in Strut Central
3 ACCUSED OF USING CORPSE HEAD TO SMOKE POTBy BRIAN ROGERSCopyright 2008 Houston Chronicle Two men and a juvenile are accused of digging up a corpse, decapitating the body and using the head to smoke marijuana, according to court documents.Matthew Gonzalez and Kevin [/b] Jones have been charged with the misdemeanor offense of abuse of a corpse, said Scott Durfee, a spokesman for the Harris County District Attorneys Office.According to documents filed in the case, Gonzalez, Jones and an unnamed juvenile on March 15 went to an Humble cemetery, dug up a man's grave, left with the head and turned it into a "bong."Gonzalez told authorities about the incident Wednesday, and showed officers the defaced grave, including a 4-foot hole. Because of a heavy rain, officers were unable to determine whether the casket or the body had been disturbed.

Comments

• UnconSciUnconSci 824 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Gawdamn, people need to get their HEAD STRAIGHT!

• high_chigh_c 1,384 Posts
    What kinda shitty music leads teens in this direction?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I guess they didn't have a local head shop.

HIYOOOOO!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Rock

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Not a good way to get a...head in life.

Too bad he wasn't a bit more head...strong.

He won't be the head of a major corporation.

Okay, I'm done...

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i'll smoke a joint to the face but this is ridiculous!!! AH-CHA-CHA-CHA

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Warning: Screaming Hot Dogs Inside

• LuckLoopLuckLoop 103 Posts

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    THIS STORY IS AWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOMEEEEE!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

- Human Skull Bong Oner

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

BLAME SOUTH PARK MEXICAN.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Denis Leary called this one back in 1993:

What was the problem with just smoking a joint, eating a couple of Twinkies, and going to sleep? Was that a problem? They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to Frickin' carpentry. That's the problem, folks. People getting high going, "Wow man, this box would make an excellent bong! *snort* This guy's head would make an excellent bong![/b] *snort*" Relax! That's why I stopped doing drugs in the first place. Not because I didn't like 'em, but because I didn't want to build anything, OK?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    Denis Leary called this one back in 1993:

What was the problem with just smoking a joint, eating a couple of Twinkies, and going to sleep? Was that a problem? They say marijuana leads to other drugs. No it doesn't, it leads to Frickin' carpentry. That's the problem, folks. People getting high going, "Wow man, this box would make an excellent bong! *snort* This guy's head would make an excellent bong![/b] *snort*" Relax! That's why I stopped doing drugs in the first place. Not because I didn't like 'em, but because I didn't want to build anything, OK?

I thought of Denis as soon as I read that story.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    For many years it was my great dream to own a skull bong.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    For many years it was my great dream to own a skull bong.

Just be careful with shrunken head bongs. My buddy had one and the long dry hair caught fire while he was toking up. Burned his face off. Dude looks like the Elephant Man now. True story.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i find that hard to believe being that i am a survivor of a bong fire and i look effen fabulous!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    survivor of a bong fire

If I had $10 I'd buy this title for you.