HUGE BASEMENT SALE ::1000s of LPs / 45s:: CHICAGO

TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
edited July 2005 in Announcements
[color:red] Breakz4dayz Basement Blowout![/color] Thousands of LP's and 45's! Hundreds of sealed pieces!LP's are priced $1.99 to $2.99 All 45's are $1 As you can see from the pictures, we're bursting at the seams withjazz, rock, soul, funk, and everything in between!!We???re also bringing out a few boxes of Hiphop 12???s & LPsDealers are welcome!!All purchases over $20 will receive a 10% discount!!July 23rd, Noon - 5pm 1148 W. Belmont Ave. ChicagoFor more info email [email]tripro@breakz4dayz.com[/email]www.breakz4dayz.com

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    >>>

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    3 days til jump off!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    im going to try to treck up there for this one. i need to visit some peeps anyways.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    IM OUT OF STATE,HOW CAN I CAN I GET MY SHOP ON?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    IM OUT OF STATE,HOW CAN I CAN I GET MY SHOP ON?

our ebay auctions. lol

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    im going to try to treck up there for this one. i need to visit some peeps anyways.

word. where are you coming from?

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Louisville, KY

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts

Louisville, KY

damn. well like i told dj coma toast, don't come here expecting to find a 'nautilus' 12". strictly non-raers..

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

Louisville, KY

damn. well like i told dj coma toast, don't come here expecting to find a 'nautilus' 12". strictly non-raers..

no doubt, i will stop by if my friend stays in town a few extra days...

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    folks

this is going down tomorrow.. due to space constraints, only 5-6 people can be in the basement at once.

bottom line: GET HERE EARLY!

see you then!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    it's raining here in chi but the sale goes on!! i've even broke out a hundred or so soul & funk 45s.

1$ each! 8 for 10$

cop that.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    thanks to everyone who came out and made this a success!!

we'll be buying like crazy this month to fuel next month's sale. and yes, i remember all your specific wants. expect big things in august.

props to that german cat who rolled thru as well as the ONE female who put up with our musty basement, dirty floors and general record nerdery.

• DIGGADIGGADIGGADIGGA 456 Posts
    dam,i missed it

• Thank you. I think I only hit my head once.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Thank you. I think I only hit my head once.

ha! next time we'll have the floors lowered for the 'bigger' folks

• sorry for not swingin through, i woke up sick as a dog!

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    sorry for not swingin through, i woke up sick as a dog!

pm if you still wanna roll thru solo.