hip me on some fly mixes

bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
edited July 2005 in Strut Central
whats up y'all. just got my dope iriver h320(kills all your ipods). and am trying to fill this chumpy up with new shyte.all styles welcomed. peas.

Comments

• schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
    Radio mixes at deephousepage.com. Ron Hardy's mixes from Music Box are tight

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    whats up y'all.

just got my dope iriver h320(kills all your ipods).

and am trying to fill this chumpy up with new shyte.

all styles welcomed.

peas.

what that shit do?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    tons of stuff, but to name a few....

-has a fm tuner which you can also record in real time.

-has a line in for recording from any audio source.

-has a line out along with the headphone out.

-has a built in microphone to record with (great feature to have for ideas and what not)

-can view pictures with it. and some videos too if you have the right codec to do it...but still have to figure it out.

-can use it as a external hard drive (no software required) (20 gigs by the way)

-USB 2.0!! So file transfers are fast as shyte

-jonks can be recharged by a ac adapter or by usb.

only drawback is that it doesn't play wav files. That would have been really usefull.

oh, and big ups to frank for recommending the iriver products.

peas.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    what file format does it save the recordings as?

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    at any mp3 bitrate you want.

now give me some mixes!

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    buy the soulstrut archive of dj mixes. there's like 70 of them, best $10 i ever spent. only thing is its in real audio, so u gotta first convert it to wave and then mp3 unless u have a better application. comes out to like 2.8 GB/50 hours of music once its converted to mp3s!

and for old skool mixes

http://www.richcolour.com/mastermix/

• whats up y'all.

all styles welcomed.

peas.

what that shit do?

these things are so dope it is silly. can't say enough good things. korea smacks the mac. i got a nice mini stereo condenser mic to go with mine and i been busy just letting that shit roll. make my own folkways field recording album like what. ya know.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    whats up y'all.

all styles welcomed.

peas.

what that shit do?

these things are so dope it is silly. can't say enough good things. korea smacks the mac. i got a nice mini stereo condenser mic to go with mine and i been busy just letting that shit roll. make my own folkways field recording album like what. ya know.

word. gotta cop one.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    www.italselection.com

Mixes on the SOUNDS page.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    buy the soulstrut archive of dj mixes. there's like 70 of them, best $10 i ever spent. only thing is its in real audio, so u gotta first convert it to wave and then mp3 unless u have a better application. comes out to like 2.8 GB/50 hours of music once its converted to mp3s!

hows the quality?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    well the real audio files are sampled at 32kbs, so i guess if you were to listen to it straight i might sound a bit like AM radio. but if your computer/mp3 player has decent EQ settings to tweak with it sounds great.