Cratediggers.com ????? WTF??

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Too shitty to be true?

No, actually I can believe it.

Thing is imo, that site looks like a sales pitch, aimed more at investors/backers than actual users... so each time we go there to heckle, some fuckwad is counting the hits as proof that corporate McDigging is the way forward.

truth.

his google ANALytics will be through the roof.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

what was he doing for those 5 years?

Lurking on SoulStrut!

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts

what was he doing for those 5 years?

Lurking on SoulStrut!

Fucked up his reality.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    "Early & Late Adopters"

This is a hoax by somebody on Soulstrut. No way this is real.

Peace,

GET DUSTY!

• channonchannon 65 Posts
    wow I gotta post about this, watch out for the new rekkid forum:
    http://www.cratediggers.com/digforum/

but wait there's more, click 'dig' bottom left and then click the "cr8 radio" for non-stop styx and sinatra mix bwhahaha

SAVE THE WORLD WITH greenCR8!! brah

• So that it's gone all the way round and reconnected again.

b/w

jeebus....

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Clients:
    Lake County House and Home.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts

Clients:

what the fuck is the distribution thing about? What are they distributing, exactly? Yacht Rock deadstock gold?

It's not clear but I'm assuming it means they can get your product into:

"12 major markets, 118 minor markers in NY State and 6 markets in Northern New Jersey with over 1000 locations combined.

NY Major Markets: Buffalo, Rochester, Auburn, Syracuse, Oswego, Utica, Schenectady, Albany, Troy, Poughkeepsie, White Plains, and Manhattan.

NJ Markets: New Brunswick, South Bound Brook, Parispanny, Boonton, Ramsey, and Mahawa."

• tomasltomasl 315 Posts

Clients:

what the fuck is the distribution thing about? What are they distributing, exactly? Yacht Rock deadstock gold?

Are they staging their houses for sale with Sayers?

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    If this is a hoax, it's a pretty elaborate one. I'm at a loss for words.

McDigging

his google ANALytics will be through the roof.

And you know he'll find his way to this thread.

Mike!

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    This site has potential if Michael Brix Bambrick responded to all email enquiries with a video.

Also

"A CrateDigger, as defined by the company, is one who digs through crates of vinyl records in search of vinyl records"

Major

It's not clear but I'm assuming it means they can get your product into:

"12 major markets, 118 minor markers in NY State and 6 markets in Northern New Jersey with over 1000 locations combined.

NY Major Markets: Buffalo, Rochester, Auburn, Syracuse, Oswego, Utica, Schenectady, Albany, Troy, Poughkeepsie, White Plains, and Manhattan.

NJ Markets: New Brunswick, South Bound Brook, Parispanny, Boonton, Ramsey, and Mahawa."

Word? That's cool, cuz my current distro channels to Schenectady are crap right now.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    What's scary is that somebody put a lot of time and money into this site. Like dude said, the functionality is insane.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    "Early & Late Adopters"

I'm an intermediate adopter showing signs of monthly high-expenditure with a positive annual forecast for exporting purposes... given age bracket, employment + marital status, I represent customer base who may not find time to dig for myself, and, given possible international outreach for cratediggers.com + scarcity of resources in native environment, may be ideally suited to scoring some of that cheap dollar bin goodness in exchange for my British Pounds Sterling.

• i have met this dude. this is no hoax. i am amazed he has taken it to this bizzaro level. i thought for sure he would have hung up his boots by now.

on another bad look note, that dude "whittle" (or whatever he's called) that he has listed on his site is like the eminem of where ever your boy bix is from and bix is pushing him hard (pause). has been for a long time. i met bix about 4 years ago and i knew he was doomed then.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    hahhaa - I just noticed the bit at the bottom where it shows you who's signed up! It's a race to see how many strutter personalities can be up in this bitch!

I just "added" you as a friend shooterali!
    Catalist is in as well!

• unityunity 179 Posts
    "extra dusty" G grade Huey Lewis and the News - "Picture This"

8 MOTHERFUCKING DOLLARS!

• deLYSdeLYS 388 Posts

NJ Markets: New Brunswick, South Bound Brook

What is he attributing these markets to, stores?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

please tell me you made that shit up.

No, it looks like some shit I'd do though.

Raj, you definitely need to throw on a blazer and do your own video intro for the front Soulstrut page!

I'm still trying to get my head around all of this. Amazing.

Oh and have you guys seen his youtube page?:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CR8DGR

KEEP DIGGIN!
    lulzzzz

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    He's magical.

That first art piece about the rat race... Deep. Long shots with nothing but facial acting. Move over Bobby Dinero.

he actually says "there's a time and place for ebonics and slang. But most of the time it's for your record and for your immediate people. Jay-Z and Damon Dash wouldn't have made it to the level they have if they didn't understand this."

He's magical.

That first art piece about the rat race... Deep. Long shots with nothing but facial acting. Move over Bobby Dinero.

We await patiently for your photoshop onslaught.

BRING IT & GET DUSTY.

"anytime you post a contact number, make sure you leave your area code."

"promoting is huge, it should be as common in your day to day as eating is."

Official!

• NJ Markets: New Brunswick, South Bound Brook

What is he attributing these markets to, stores?

What is South Bound Brook? A bridge, a tenth of a mile of rural highway and a bar and grill?

"LIVE OFF THE CRATE"

For the love of god:

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    "I have a dream, that we can one day all dig together as fellow kwate digguz..."

Damn, I got my product but I didn't realize that it had to be hot. i'm glad homie schooled me in that video. guess it's back to the drawing board for me.