Your favorite Strider79it "favorite" post?

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited April 2008 in Strut Central
?

Comments

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Ha - I was just about to do the same thing.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    that one where he was all 'ride or die' about Soundgarden & only Harvey Canal would cosign him

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    oooooooo this is a tough one...so many this AM i can't keep on track at work

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    that one where he was all 'ride or die' about Soundgarden & only Harvey Canal would cosign him

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The one where he says some 70s Sonny Rollins fusion record is the best release on Milestone

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    The one where he says some 70s Sonny Rollins fusion record is the best release on Milestone

This dude reminds me of myself during my first few months as a young diggeur, when I would try to convince myself that the fuzack terds I was carting home were actually good.

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts

This dude reminds me of myself during my first few months as a young diggeur, when I would try to convince myself that the fuzack terds I was carting home were actually good.

that sonny rollins is a good listen. period.

and the post "horn culture" = "best release on milestone" has been made up by you.