I want a record by a group called "Streets" or...

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited July 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
"Street" or something like that. White group I think with a funky/rocky/thing happening. I forget though. I heard it years ago and I just rememberd it existed.Thanks.

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i got one brethren

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Thanks Tone. Much love.

Do our fellow Strutters know that we've known each other for going on 30 years? That's some shit, right?

Damn, I turn 31 at the stroke of midnight. That's some shit.

Are you still in Italy or are you back? Me and Abby were hatting on you last week, it was all nasty outside and shit.

Hey, give a shout.

• Options

You share your birthday with my father. That's some shit.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

No wonder you're such a good dude. Great men of character are born on the 9th.

• Options

Have a fun birthday Cos! Picking up pops the "24" dvds, a trolling motor for the boat, and some AirMax '95s. Everyone should have a son like me.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Have a fun birthday Cos! Picking up pops the "24" dvds, a trolling motor for the boat, and some AirMax '95s. Everyone should have a son like me.

Thanks Sween.

Damn that's some good gifts.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    I like how this is all hidden and shit over here.

Happy (early) born date brother. At midnight i'll salute you with some whiskey or beer or tequila or something no doubt.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I like how this is all hidden and shit over here.

Happy (early) born date brother. At midnight i'll salute you with some whiskey or beer or tequila or something no doubt.

Indeed, which will be what... 9 PM YOUR TIME?

Sike, FYI, I was born on the West Coast, no matter what my arms say.

Thanks, dudekes.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    9 is fine by me.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY COSMO[/b]

(Cosmo baby pictures got the internet going nuts?)
    Happy birthday dude. Much love. E.

• Options

The homie on the left has his ProKeds and jacket done right. Kind of looks like a likkle Tsega.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    whoa!!! baby pictures what!!!! that really you?

cosimodo,hapy birthday dude. none other like you brother, you are a true renaissance man. if youre in town lets gitty up and i get that street records into your hands. be well be well be well. siempre palante

t

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    RED SHOE LACES = LITTLE 'HARD AS ****' TSEGA

AGAIN...BEST WISHES TO YOU TODAY COS...SAFE TRIPPIN TO AC

• Options
    cosimodo

I just tried doing that thing that people do when they run a quote all the way down the page, but got EXTREMEly bored at 5 quotes plus I've been drinking since it's Poppa Sween's birthday too, and you know how that goes. Pinot Grigio, Sambuca, Diver Scallops with angelhair, a cappucino mixed in....What the fuck am I even doing on here right now? Good Records got that heat bitch...Gal Costa's feather boa gonna tickle Sween's sackhouse later on tonight.