Options

How do you get weed resin out of clothes?

edited February 2008 in Strut Central
Any tricks?

Comments

• smoke them?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    smoke them?

AK! Beat me to it!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Any tricks?

Are you planning a trip to Dubai?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Any tricks?

Are you planning a trip to Dubai?

AK! Beat me to it!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    scrub with the green abrasive side of a sponge. works for your hands also.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Try rosemary oil...and let it soak a long ass time before you start to wipe it clean, because if you don't you'll probably just spread the stain.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Any tricks?

a simple run through the washer and dryer set up has worked out here.

• Any tricks?

here's a little something i picked up over the years.

first you like, take your shirt or whatever, maybe its in the underwear and maybe its not resin? anyway, take your shirt - in the off position - and hold onto it with your right hand, your left hand should be sitting down the pipe and picking up the laundry detergent. now carry the shirt and the laundry detergent to the room where the tv is and find something that you like to watch while cleaning resin out of clothes. my personal favorite is a simpsons rereun or maybe modern marvels. once the show is under way and you're getting into it, wait for a commercial and run back to the laundry room leaving the detergent and shirt on the couch. pick up your pipe and go to your music room, or kitchen or backyard or the secret door under the hall rug, basically where ever you keep your stash, but hurry, i can hear the modern marvels music starting. run back and plop on the couch and load that bowl. now hold the bowl in one hand with the sack on the table and the shirt on the floor. now change the channel cause its the modern marvels about the marshmallow or some wack food you don't like. wait! go back two channels, the girls next door is on and the one zesty blonde is wearing pigtails and has on a soccer jersey. she looks cute in pigtails. okay, so, now you're hungry and you can look for a better show after the commercials. pack the bowl and take a hit, cough, rinse, repeat. there's someone at the door, oh shit! put the pipe down and pick up the shirt and laundry detergent and ignore the person at the door. back to the laundry room, while on the way, be sure to kick the cat, not hard, just enough to show him/her who's boss. okay, now sit the detergent down and put the shirt on. quickly run back to the front room and light some incense. shit, what did you do with the lighter. yell, "hold on a second, i'm coming!" clear the air best you can and change the channel so they don't think you are some kind of horn dog stoner watching girls next door. ah, perfect, iron chef is on. wait to hear the secret ingredient... mushrooms? who the hell even likes these things? mushrooms? i mean really they are only good on steak and pizza. WAIT! doesn't dominos have some kind of steak pizza? get out the phone book and look for a dominos near you. oh yeah, there's someone at the door. doesn't matter now, there's pizza to order. get yourself an extra large philly cheesecrap pizza with extra mushrooms. mushrooms? who the hell even likes these things? sounds good though with steak pizza. complete your order with a 2 liter of orange soda and head back for the laundry room to look for your pipe. damn, where is that pipe? oh maybe its on the coffee table by the detergent. yup, there she blows sitting there stinking up the place. didn't notice that seed in there that kept smoldering, you thought it was just the incense. cray indian stuff anyway. no matter, iron chef is on and bobby flay is fuckin up some mushrooms. mushroom? who even likes these things? probably good with chicken and rice though. anyway, dump out that cashed bowl and spark up a new one. perfect, now take the laundry detergent to the laundry room. oh, you want to wait to hear the judges responses? i don't blame ya. what the hell is that gelatinous mass of green goo? some kind of pistachio/mushroom thing? okay, the challenger bested the iron chef, it happens and besides, who really likes mushrooms? now find something else to watch. something you like to watch while waiting for pizza. move the detergent out of the way so you can see the screen, lean back into your pizza waiting position and cruise the channels. ooh! south park is on in a couple minutes! perfect, now go put the laundry detergent away. why the hell is it on the coffee table anyway? oh yeah, you were gonna burn one before south park came on. sit the laundry detergent down and light that bowl, no seeds this time right? perfect. spark sparkety spark spark.... ah.... now close your eyes and relax.... how did you start dreaming about the baniff theme? my thats odd. wait! south park! pizza! open your eyes, wake up! ding dong, perfect, the pizza is here. shake yourself into coherance and go pay for your pie. mmmmmm... cheese steak pizza. hand the cash to the delivery dude as he stares blankly at some dot on your shirt. he thinks, is it poo? is it a shmooshed raison? leaking pen? he takes your cash and now close the door, plop down on the couch and hit the cruiser again... why the hell is the laundry detergent on the coffee table? who cares, you have a bowl to smoke and pizza somewhere. besides, there's another south park on.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    hahaha

maybe u should have my avatar