Where the ehll are all these multitracks from?

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
And how can I get more!??????Can we agregate the links in a real headz thread? tanx.uncy thester

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    And how can I get more!??????

Can we agregate the links in a real headz thread? tanx.

uncy thester

Dudes have been hording them for a minute now. Now that they're realizing they're not going to get rich off of em, they're leaking. I have some real cool Isolated motown Bass lines, but no real headz access.

not cool to be.

- spidey

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    but no real headz access.

Real heads is so vague. do you need to have a sleepover with Raj to get in?

• i have the bass too and some more masters.......but i am also not a real head.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    This is all gonna snowball as time goes on...very exciting.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    but no real headz access.

Real heads is so vague. do you need to have a sleepover with Raj to get in?

Contributions help. PBS style

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    I pay to lurk there.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    I don't kow about the multitracks but I do know that Motown released a couple of series of their most important acapellas. There's like 10 volumes of them....Highly Usefulll.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    Oh and I couldn't help but ask myself if there's a multitrack recording out there for Mardi Gras, maybe then there could be a nice bell-less version available....

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Oh and I couldn't help but ask myself if there's a multitrack recording out there for Mardi Gras, maybe then there could be a nice bell-less version available....

Comedy! DeeRock and I were just talking about this the other day. We want to get the multitracks for "Mardi Gras" and make a few crazy versions without the bells! LOL

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I Might have a couple more of these tasty little bitches on my hard-drive.

Bohemian Rhapsody anybody? Check.*

Killer Queen? Ditto*

Doobie Bro's Long Train Running? Yep.

Arthur Verocai S/T? You Bet **

If there is any interest I can be reached in the Reading On The Crapper thread.

*http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=crates&Number=977546

** good chance I'm lying about this one.

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

Criiiiispy drums. Crispy.

• Oh and I couldn't help but ask myself if there's a multitrack recording out there for Mardi Gras, maybe then there could be a nice bell-less version available....

Comedy! DeeRock and I were just talking about this the other day. We want to get the multitracks for "Mardi Gras" and make a few crazy versions without the bells! LOL

like this?
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/7802526322f24b/

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Gamble said:

Criiiiispy drums. Crispy.
    Plaese to upload?

b/w

I have Nirvana multitracks I must've DL'd from here, but they're ZIPPed and password protected - would like to unzip, any realler headz able to hook me up?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I have all the guitar hero multitracks in .ogg.

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Well al that early MJ stuff is starting to leak like the Titanic! You can easily find Human Nature, Billie Jean, Get on the Floor, D.S.T.Y.G.E etc if you know where to look.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    i think I still have superstition multi's somewhere, would love some more!

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    I have about 120 full sessions now not counting the common video game mogg rips, mostly old school funk/disco/golden age hip hop stuff I cherish.
    Some of it I've had to buy direct from industry connected dudes, prices have varied but I really prefer good old trading. Always looking for more.
    Seems something new and unexpected surfaces every month. Pellas are still my main thing though.