alice clark...wow

alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
edited February 2008 in Strut Central
caught a listen of the alice clark self titled album after checking it out on this wonderful blog http://lostin-tyme.blogspot.com/and i'm just like godamn!!! what a Frickin' great listen from start to finish, i haven't gone through an album from front to back in a long time. right now i'm just repeating the first track "i keep it hid", tune is just shattering me when the horns come in. i'm gonna love this album for the rest of my life.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    no doubt
    i am spinning a scorpio boot and its still all that
    how could one record be so good and fly under the radar like that is criminal
    but sadly there are hundreds more slept on

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I've always loved this album. Great album to kick back and soak in a tub to.

I saw one at Cosmos last time I was there.

PS- That is one of the best blogs on the net IMO. I almost cried when they closed it down for a bit a few weeks back.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

PS- That is one of the best blogs on the net IMO. I almost cried when they closed it down for a bit a few weeks back.

totally! really well written, and everything i've checked out so far has just been beautiful.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    For real - those dudes scare me.

totally! really well written, and everything i've checked out so far has just been beautiful.

• I love that Alice Clark record.

• "Don't You Care"

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    man....she really really loved him and he didn't care

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

i thought it was gone forever..adding it back to my favs.