SF-FEB 7th HARD AS FUCK: RAPID RIC

sergserg 682 Posts
edited January 2008 in Announcements
It's going down again, this time Rapid Ric is coming out to show sf how Texas rap goes down. If you've been feeling like a bitch come through and get slapboxed to death. It's gonna be rap music all Frickin' night. If you are scared of yelling and angry raps then stay home and cuddle up some light rap fantasy filled with mosdef's dick juice on your face with only a used kufi to wipe up the mess. If you want to man up on some realness then bring it bitch.

Comments

• sergserg 682 Posts
    IF YOU SCARED SAY YOU SCARED

• If you've been feeling like a bitch come through and get slapboxed to death.

awesome!!!

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm saying man, motherfuck the weak shit. We're coming at all these Frickin' bitchmades with the hardcore. Fuck some fairweather light rap flavor of the month asshole bullshit rap fans. We doing this for the people that love this Frickin' music. Fuck everyone else.

• . Fuck some fairweather light rap flavor of the month asshole bullshit rap fans.

dog, that's going to be most of people there.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    dog that's you!

• Tell me about Fernet? For the manicured hands black frame glasses wearin wannabe tough, or for the real hardcroe?

• dog that's you!

i may indulge in some "light rap" but i sure as hell ain't "fairweather" or "flavor of the month". regardless, you'll see me in the club griping.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Tell me about Fernet? For the manicured hands black frame glasses wearin wannabe tough, or for the real hardcroe?

that shit is for people who like the taste of old trees and dog shit

• dog that's you!

i may indulge in some "light rap" but i sure as hell ain't "fairweather" or "flavor of the month". regardless, you'll see me in the club griping.

don't worry, P, i got songs for you.

matter of fact, i'ma play that one Common Sense song where he's rapping about meeting some haters in the club and how he mean mugs em and then bows em up and stomps em out. oh wait, he doesn't have any songs like that...

BECAUSE HE'S A LIL BITCH!!!!!!!

• Pics?

• serg almost made it to last call...

paging tommy....

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I gotta hand it to Serg...HE DON'T PLAY.

• the ironic thing is that a shot of fernet is the reason for serg becoming a dud at the end of the night.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I never would have touched that fernet but Ric's homegirl kept Frickin' insisting I do a shot with them. I finally gave in and it came back to haunt me. I'm sure chasing it with tall cans of bud didn't help.

it's cool though, going down like that ain't nothing to a boss.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    just got sent a few more photos