Comments

• why, you on there?

• far from a tv, what's going on?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i wish.

• can't. what was it???

far from a tv, what's going on?

nothing that important. just my favorite tv show DANCE 360[/b].

cleopatra just got eliminated

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    tuning in right now

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    you see how he was still scratch when the beat dropped

tuning in right now

well, you missed the best contestant. it was this "healthy" lady wearing one of them egyptian beaded kufi type joints. her booty and her gut was about 2 seconds behind the rest of her body. boobies flyin every which way. beads slappin her in the face. it was poetry in motion.

• oh snap. they got that during the day now. i used to laugh at it when it was on like sunday nights at like 1 in the morning or something. fany shit

oh snap. they got that during the day now. i used to laugh at it when it was on like sunday nights at like 1 in the morning or something. fany shit

right? they used to show it at 1230 at night but now they show that stupid celebrity justice shit...wait...

ELIMIDATE!!![/b]

more comedy!

• tuning in right now

well, you missed the best contestant. it was this "healthy" lady wearing one of them egyptian beaded kufi type joints. her booty and her gut was about 2 seconds behind the rest of her body. boobies flyin every which way. beads slappin her in the face. it was poetry in motion.

i think she was wearin one of these on her dome-

shig you need to try to get on the show.

tuning in right now

i think she was wearin one of these on her dome-

shig you need to try to get on the show.

youre right! she was getting beat about the face with pookah shells and shit.

and yes, i do need to get on that show!!!

you see how he was still scratch when the beat dropped

you mean she. that's k-sly, yo.

did you see her at the end. she was concentrating so hard on them cdj scratch things it looked like her eyeballs were gonna pop out her head. man i love that show!

• O WOW

O WOW

you best "tag your man" mother-effer before i "one move" all over your shit.

• RRARD.

i taGed my bal and my stik poped up. turky baster for yer coagulated rhoids werks wonderz. dance 360 u lucky dog you. don't let yer mommA one move yer nut or elze u myte git the steady drip drip drip of ghonorheaaa. LATER DAYZ TO ALL OF u SOULSTRUT bungfarterz. im bout to bust one in the realz wrld.

ap