DJ DAY + MIKE the 2600 KING in PORTLAND

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    sick..you dudes need to do something in LA.

• Pistol Pete (the one with the crystal teeth)

I'd love to if you know someone to yoller at about getting some gigs down that way.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    nice little edan quote. I could possibly get you a gig..however I don't know if they'll pay you. Sorry, I'm still working on shit for myself out here. I'll keep my ear to the streets and if anything pops up I'll holler your way.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

hmmmm....dam, maybe I'll come up to! I heard Amtrack is crazy cheap.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Pistol Pete (the one with the crystal teeth)

That's funny, I was just thinking this yesterday, 'cause every time I saw dude post and see his name I would think of this.

• hmmmm....dam, maybe I'll come up to! I heard Amtrack is crazy cheap.

• hmmmm....dam, maybe I'll come up to! I heard Amtrack is crazy cheap.

This was doubly funny to me because I saw it as I was listening to "Cut Class & Eat Paste."

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts

Beaver State got you shoft, dude. You used to have, like, design concepts, but now it's all just "Yo, I'll just throw some mountains up on there and call it a day. Maybe get a soda or something. I'm sleepy. Fuggit, I'll just design half, then just flip it and print that shit again. And some salad. Word...some soda and a nice lil' salad..."

FUCK THAT FOUR-LINE SHIT!...WHATCHU MEAN YOU TIRED?!

Nah, you know I'm just kidding, dude. For serious, though: The other week, I saw esteemed British rock dude Robyn Hitchcock shaking a little something to that mix of yours that Clubbuppington was playing over the house system. You should pull a Stones Throw and hit him up for a cover blurb or a drop or something.

"Mike Twizzy got that shite, yo!"

Even though y'all my dudes, you're guys are a couple of cock sucking mother fucking faggot ass faggots. WORD TO INVERSON, SON!

and yeah your cd is pretty fuckin' dope, honkey!

• dayday 9,612 Posts

Even though y'all my dudes, you're guys are a couple of cock sucking mother fucking faggot ass faggots. WORD TO INVERSON, SON!

and yeah your cd is pretty fuckin' dope, honkey!

Beechiban, if you're serious about coming up that would be dope.
    You can share Mikes air mattress with me big boy.

shit...I just got a heads up that I might be doing a kinda swell gig...I'll keep you posted but eeeeeeeeees posssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeble.

• YOU THINK IT'S A GAME???

ARF! ARF!

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    buh-bump

MAKE YOUR SPEAKERS PUMP

<yo Mike, tell em about Jeigh holmes - that'll put em over the edge>

S.GARY COLEMAN

• ok, what did I do now?

j

• MR JEIGH WILL BE HANDING OUT FREE LIBRARY RECORDS* IN NUMERICAL KPM ORDER AT THE DOOR!

* That was a lie, but the world famous Mr. Jeigh will be spinning and scratching funky rap and rappy funk records for the first hour of the night - and that's the truth.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Y'all need to put Ayre's brother on the guest list...I told him to go check it out.

• the party was L A R G E .

some randoms were taking photos, so maybe those will surface on one of the internets. audio highlights will be up hopefully this week.

XV tonight!

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Damn, just talked to Jeigh and he was telling me about it. I'm definitely looking to hear any or all audio from last night and tonight. Pics would be nice too.