Diplo Rapid Ric DJ Chill Bavu Blakes in Houston

MattSonzeezyMattSonzeezy 91 Posts
edited April 2005 in Announcements
Saaaaaay y'all, I been trying to announce this all week, but I had venue problems. Issues. Things like this. But it's now locked down. Finna do this bitch at a restaurant, move all the tables out and go hard. Nice dance floor, incredible vibes, bad ass patio with area where you could like, um, chill how you like to chill.Full bar and $2 Red Stripes ALL NIGHT. It goes down. Thursday, April 28th. 9 p.m. - 2 a.m.Diplo (Philly Hollertronix Boy)DJ Chill (Houston Damage Controller)DJ Rapid Ric (Austin Whut It Dewer)Bavu Blakes (Austin resident giving hope to Texas)and a special surprise guest rapperRappers just doing a couple cuts, transitioning between DJ's. It all goes down at Mango's Cantina - 403 Westheimer at Taft - 713-522-8903 (literally ONE BLOCK from KPFT if y'all know that). HOUSTON TEXAS.Just be there and be ready to jam it on down. You won't be sorry.Start feeling the fucking real.Brought to you by Matt Sonzala/Pusherman Productions, Red Stripe, Mangos, Fahrenheit Media and Hater Magazine. For real. It's going down. Don't miss out. Get a flight beeyatch....PEACE mattPS If we can get the man here the night before, Diplo will be spining live on Damage Control, which would be a great thing. http://houstonsoreal.blogspot.com for more info

Comments

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    Damn mayne! I'm a try to make it there cos I'm planning on visiting a friend in Dallas around that time. You got a nice line-up right chere, some real people doing real thangs. Hope to see you there.

Surgeon General