Does leaving feedback on the 90th day still work?

guy_alcindorguy_alcindor 621 Posts
edited December 2007 in Strut Central
Just wondering, I know a couple years back this would work, can you still do this where the other users chance will expire right after the 90th day? I have a feeling I'm going to be taken for $400 on a package I just sent out -- sent Fedex with signature, it's been recvd and signed for (albeit with a diff name than the ebay user), guy emails and says still no package... clearly he plans to try and rip me off.

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Nah, it doesn't work like that - a friend (and occasional strutter) got nailed in retaliation for some well-deserved negs that he left on the 90th day... days later dude responded in kind.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    Just wondering, I know a couple years back this would work, can you still do this where the other users chance will expire right after the 90th day? I have a feeling I'm going to be taken for $400 on a package I just sent out -- sent Fedex with signature, it's been recvd and signed for (albeit with a diff name than the ebay user), guy emails and says still no package... clearly he plans to try and rip me off.

man, dont worry about the negative feedback. worry about the $400. If it seems that fishy, Id step to Paypal now and explain the situation before he files a claim.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    www.feedbacksnipe.com

...brought to you be ePeek...

• dude, that's a dead link.