NOVA R.I.P.....

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited November 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.nova.ne.jp/information/qa-staffs-en.html#qa1028-1Nova, the engrish school in Japan that will hire anyone has shut... which means less gaijin with no qualifications roaming the streets... it will definitely make it hard for people to get out there without a degree...I had so many good memories teaching for Nova, and the first time I went to Japan my friend was teaching for them, which inspired me...They have shut down, goodnight to the almighty pink Usagi I feel bad for the teachers out there, what the hell. Considering most of the teachers there would be in Nova apartments, that means no $, no roof over the head... DAMN! I had a pretty smooth time the 18 months I was there with the company, even tho I took about 40 sick days!

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• yeah people are screwed, british embassy is trying to get brits some help. i was looking at nova to go teach next year. jet scheme here i come!

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    so you had to explain them how to dj or what

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    so you had to explain them how to dj or what

I had the opportunity to have a whole day off work to do a "special voice", so I thought it would be good to try teach the curriculum for the first lesson at my DJ school... shit was fun, some of those students had SKILLS!!!